Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm starting to get impatient! Ordered April 1, delivery date still says June 20-30. When I ordered it said delivery would be in April so I expected to get it in a month or less.
You and me both buddy...
Ordered April 15th, EDD June 20-30

Two weeks ago there was my exact same config as an inventory car. Texted my sales rep but he didn't reply in time. Looking at the Delivery Spreadsheet, I think DapperAF got it.. which is annoying, seeing how he ordered a few days after me, yet got his car 2 weeks ago. nevermind, it seems DapperAF got the 19" wheels.

Nevertheless, there was a M3 with my specs in inventory that someone got.. why would a car end up in inventory if there's someone on a waiting for one? So much for Tesla being an "IT" company, yet they can't match waiting customers to their cars automatically when one is unsold.

You and me both buddy...
Ordered April 15th, EDD June 20-30

Two weeks ago there was my exact same config as an inventory car. Texted my sales rep but he didn't reply in time. Looking at the Delivery Spreadsheet, I think DapperAF got it.. which is annoying, seeing how he ordered a few days after me, yet got his car 2 weeks ago. nevermind, it seems DapperAF got the 19" wheels.

Nevertheless, there was a M3 with my specs in inventory that someone got.. why would a car end up in inventory if there's someone on a waiting for one? So much for Tesla being an "IT" company, yet they can't match waiting customers to their cars automatically when one is unsold.
I noticed that and called Tesla. The person told me the cars listed there aren't actually physically present here yet, they are on their way and expected to arrive the same time as mine.

Anyone know if the next ship's cargo is reflected in the online inventory as of today?
Yes.

There's an over stock red RWD M3 in stock in Montreal.

JSON:
"EtaToDelivery":"2023-06-25T00:00:00",
"ExpectedVesselArrivalDate":"2023-06-03T00:00:00",
"FactoryCode":"GF03",
"FactoryDepartureDate":"2023-05-14T16:47:42"

Json shows the Vessel arrival date is June 3rd.
Delivery June 25.

So I'm guessing people from Montreal area waiting for their RWD will probably receive them on June 25

Reactions: zknobody
Nobody in Canada has taken delivery of the Model 3 yet? Who's go the first delivery date ?
On the Teslike Model 3 Survey & Order Tracker, user DapperAF from Montreal says they ordered April 18th and received the car May 20th. Seems like an exception. Didn't indicate the VIN, so we don't know if it's a Californian or a Shanghainese one, most likely the former. Other than that, as indicated above, we're scheduled for Thursday and @Esan na for June 15th.