Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

tche93

Aug 4, 2020
Vancouver
I just got the 2-4 week text as well! I got 3-6 week text on 8/10. I'm located in Dallas, TX, ordered white/white with 19s on 7/18. Hoping for a VIN any day now!

Perhaps the white/white configuration is making its way through the factory soon? I don't even know what to tell myself these days to figure out when my car might come:p:D

Reactions: indiarain

jaredg19

Aug 23, 2020
Vancouver
Ordered a white/white with the 18 inch wheels on 08/05, got this text message right now..

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model 3 starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment"

Someone I know ordered a white/black with 18 inch wheels last week and just got a 1-4 week text message from Tesla. I ordered a white/black with 19 inch wheels on the 12th and got the 3-6 week message on the 19th.

Reactions: tche93

ktal

Aug 10, 2020
San Diego, CA
07/27: ordered black/black SR+ with 18” wheels
08/10: received 4-7 weeks from today delivery text
08/25: received 2-4 weeks from today delivery text

hoping to receive vin soon! Located in CA

Denverite2014

Aug 6, 2020
Denver, CO
08/03: Order White/Black 18" SR+
08/10: Received 4-7 week text
08/25: Received 3-5 week text

I've been thinking about switching to the white interior, but I worried about it setting my delivery back. At this point doesn't seem like it'll have much impact.

Maco

Jul 24, 2020
Vancouver
Ordered a white/white with the 18 inch wheels on 08/05, got this text message right now..

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model 3 starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment"

I'm ordered the exact same spec in Vancouver on 7/19 and just received the text for delivery in 1-3 weeks.

Reactions: tche93

tche93

Aug 4, 2020
Vancouver
I'm ordered the exact same spec in Vancouver on 7/19 and just received the text for delivery in 1-3 weeks.

Oh no way! Please do keep me updated on when you schedule to take delivery. I know you ordered 3 weeks before me, but I wonder if our deliveries will be close to each other due to the same configurations! :)

RedWhite19

Aug 17, 2020
Los Angeles
I’m on the east coast (Montreal)

SR+ blue with 19s.

Very nice, congrats. I guess I still have to wait, my red on white SR+. I ordered it on the 11th and the last message I got was last week saying another 3-6 weeks. I guess the earliest for me is another two weeks.
tenor.gif

Does anybody know if red orders take longer than other colors?

angineer13

Aug 25, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Ordered Black/Black SR+ with 18" on 08/05, got 4-7 weeks text on 08/10 and today, I got

"We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2-4 weeks from today. We'll continue to provide updates as your estimated timing gets closer"

Located in SoCal, can't wait!

Damn dude. What config. did you order?
Went with black paint but beyond that it’s all a base SR+. I think there was a wave of deliveries within a couple of weeks after I ordered but I wasn’t ready with my financing yet so I missed it. However, it’s been at least 6 weeks since then so I figured I’d have it by now. Already sold my old car in anticipation so I don’t even have a car right now!

Alura

Aug 16, 2020
Los Angeles

I got the 2 - 4 week text today too! MSM/black interior 18 in wheels for me.

AH-1Wmech

Jun 19, 2020
Fort Worth
Very nice, congrats. I guess I still have to wait, my red on white SR+. I ordered it on the 11th and the last message I got was last week saying another 3-6 weeks. I guess the earliest for me is another two weeks.
tenor.gif

Does anybody know if red orders take longer than other colors?

I placed my Red on White interior (SR+) on June 14th....not a peep since ordering and 2 days later asking to finalizing payment to get myself prioritized.

I'm a little concerned because so many have received updated texts these past two weeks on schedule updates, but I've not seen anything. I know they have my correct number because I already received the text to confirm finances. Best of luck on your wait. I'm looking forward to this car...but +10 weeks for an original order date of 4-6 weeks is a Joke!

Reactions: RedWhite19

RedWhite19

Aug 17, 2020
Los Angeles
I placed my Red on White interior (SR+) on June 14th....not a peep since ordering and 2 days later asking to finalizing payment to get myself prioritized.

I'm a little concerned because so many have received updated texts these past two weeks on schedule updates, but I've not seen anything. I know they have my correct number because I already received the text to confirm finances. Best of luck on your wait. I'm looking forward to this car...but +10 weeks for an original order date of 4-6 weeks is a Joke!

10+ weeks? That is a bit concerning to say the least. Tesla seems to drag their feet on these things.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC