Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my SR+ yesterday. Delivery was pretty straightforward, didn’t see any issues that would need addressing. Was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Changed my config to white seats after initial order and definitely glad I did that, they definitely add something over the black seats.

Ordered 9/6
VIN in MPVA ~ 9/17
VIN matched inventory 9/22
Delivery 9/25

fit and finish were great, although it was raining a lot so I didn’t stand around and the water made it harder to see. Some interior smudging on the white headrests from the detailers, wiped right off. Everything works as expected. still debating on the name haha.

• Love
Reactions: Siromnom
Hi all, just joined the forum today. I ordered my white Model 3 Standard Range Plus on 9/28 and I couldn't be more excited! Tesla wanted me to take delivery of an inventory car today (which would have been great) but I needed the waiting period to tie up some loose ends.

That leads me into my first question. When I ordered the estimated wait time was 5-11 weeks. Now, 2 days later, the range is 4-8 weeks. Because I placed my order when it said 5-11 weeks will I still wait that long or am I looking at something closer to 4-8? It doesn't matter too much to me I'm just curious.

Still having some worries about the car but overall I'm so very excited! I never expected the dream to take place this quickly. I'm excited to be an active member here!

Hi all, just joined the forum today. I ordered my white Model 3 Standard Range Plus on 9/28 and I couldn't be more excited! Tesla wanted me to take delivery of an inventory car today (which would have been great) but I needed the waiting period to tie up some loose ends.

That leads me into my first question. When I ordered the estimated wait time was 5-11 weeks. Now, 2 days later, the range is 4-8 weeks. Because I placed my order when it said 5-11 weeks will I still wait that long or am I looking at something closer to 4-8? It doesn't matter too much to me I'm just curious.

Still having some worries about the car but overall I'm so very excited! I never expected the dream to take place this quickly. I'm excited to be an active member here!

If delivery in the next quarter is anything like how it was this quarter, expect not to hear any updates for about 2 months then a mad dash to get cars to people around mid to late December.

Do you guys think this is accurate. I do not have a vin assigned yet.

Attachments

• FC06423D-30EB-480E-8D76-03B6AD926C42.jpeg
    FC06423D-30EB-480E-8D76-03B6AD926C42.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 163
If delivery in the next quarter is anything like how it was this quarter, expect not to hear any updates for about 2 months then a mad dash to get cars to people around mid to late December.

I really wonder why delivery is currently 4-8 weeks when they have so many cars in inventory. Even the most basic model is 4-8 weeks. Is it because from now on all the new models are 2021 models?

SR+ models begin to arrive from China now in Europe.. rumours tells they are not the refreshed one - as the models arrived in French yesterday was without chrome delete. They was also listed as in transit on their france website.. backed by this thread:

https://twitter.com/FMossotto/status/1317737085336457216

This should be the first delivery by ship to Europe from China. So it seems that i'm in bad luck.. as the next delivery in Belgium will be from that ship..

And my estimated delivery date has been in November - it now adds up - as there shouldn't be any ships on its way to Europe with SR+ right now other than that one - as it seems.

Also matches up with my estimated delivery period from SA. I tried to reach out to SA about - if they where a possibility that these might include heat pump or any updates.. so far no response...

just a little update from Europe.. peace out.

Ordered an SR+ White on Black - Oct 19th. I'm in Mississauga, Ontario.

Glad I held out for the 2021... and gotta say I'm more excited about this car than any I've purchased prior (all ICE vehicles). Already jumped down the accessory rabbit-hole online lol.

No updates from Tesla yet, just the loan approval so far - was told by the agent to expect delivery around mid-Dec.

Ordered SR+ White on Black, same as the above posted. 10/20. Located in Orange County, CA.

I probably should have done more research, but I'm assuming that since I ordered after the refresh was announced, that I'll get a refreshed model as long as I don't accept an inventory car correct?