Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We got it. I'm pretty close to Fremont and this was already in a town 15 minutes from our pickup location. Just set delivery and made final payment for Wednesday morning!! I was just impatient and worried about not actually locking it down like others.
Aye congrats!
My fears jumped when my payment disappeared from my account with no reason at all according to my SA until it finally emailed me again saying payment was ready. It was available for over a week but suddenly disappeared but we’re good now :)
And yeah my pickup is wednesday afternoon here. Guess we’ll be joining the family at the same time!
Woohoo!

Texted my SA and asked if I'm being punk'd. He apologized for the slight push back. "Slight" push back from 8/9 ~ 8/29 to 9/20 ~ 9/30! I'm looking at 18~19 weeks if end of Sept stands. 😲
Wonder if I should email my SA and see what’s going on too! He told me that Tesla usually looks for completed profiles and rearranges it around base of completed profile and who has their payment ready! and not to get anxious if it keeps moving around….😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 “Next on…the wait for Tesla…”

We are on the same boat since my EDD got pushed back to September this morning for an early June order. Feeling disappointed…
I feel like a lot of us are in the same boat. I’ve seen a lot of people say their dates got pushed back, even the MY folks. I ordered 5/31 and it’s discouraging to have felt like we were all so close. But maybe things just look bleak and we’re all about to get VINs. trying to stay positive!

Got my VIN Saturday 7/31. Payment requirement was added today 8/2. Delivery of the vehicle to my home is scheduled for 8/4. Ordered 7/3, Model: SR+ MSM w/ 19" rims. Was shocked to find they are doing home delivery even though when I placed the order this was not an option. Either way, I am glad it is getting delivered and I don't have to uber it to the Tesla location.

A few days ago, I went into a local mall at a tesla retail location to ask about my order. His update was the same as what was said on the account page. He did mention that if you do upload insurance information, it may help speed up the process a tad bit. I don't know how truthful this is but wanted to share with those possibly still waiting for delivery.

Got my VIN last Friday, 7/30. Had my delivery scheduled for 8/1. Had an electrician come in the next day to install a nema 14-50. Then I get a text saying my credit approval expired, so my down payment went up… paid anyways because I thought the car was coming the next day. Then 1 hour later, I get a text saying my car will come 8/3 instead… now just today, I get another text saying my car is pushed back to 8/4… the waiting game continues… and who knows if they’ll just keep pushing it back T.T

Reactions: NB Hip fan
CA folks, with choice as blue exterior. Inventory shows an availability right now.

Attachments

• FB81DD78-C781-4766-B2BC-C4FF235FC9A1.png
    FB81DD78-C781-4766-B2BC-C4FF235FC9A1.png
    464.4 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: Boss56
Got my VIN last Friday, 7/30. Had my delivery scheduled for 8/1. Had an electrician come in the next day to install a nema 14-50. Then I get a text saying my credit approval expired, so my down payment went up… paid anyways because I thought the car was coming the next day. Then 1 hour later, I get a text saying my car will come 8/3 instead… now just today, I get another text saying my car is pushed back to 8/4… the waiting game continues… and who knows if they’ll just keep pushing it back T.T
when was your financing approved?

A few days ago, I went into a local mall at a tesla retail location to ask about my order. His update was the same as what was said on the account page. He did mention that if you do upload insurance information, it may help speed up the process a tad bit. I don't know how truthful this is but wanted to share with those possibly still waiting for delivery.
This is good to know but i think it might be different for us in NJ as they require a VIN to insure a car.

so,,,,, 😂 tesla and i will be in a deadlock until they pony up that VIN haha. makes you wonder if the poor SA’s are just grasping at straws for what to tell us. sometimes i feel like they are in the same boat we are😅