Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No luck on delivery that was scheduled for today. I just looked at my account and they moved my pickup date to Saturday 9/4 at 1700 in Carlsbad. Just sad because I had planned to do a road trip with the car for Labor day weekend. I just called a few minutes ago too, there’s still a chance I can pick it up tomorrow, they said they’re going to call me by the end of the day.
My appointment in Carlsbad for my MYP is at 4pm Saturday, we might see each other there but hoping for u to get it tomorrow 🤞

When/who should I call to set up delivery? I got my VIN Monday night and haven't received a call or email.
Welcome to the waiting game :)

They will reach out when your car is being loaded on to a truck. It is probably pre-production or sitting in Fremont right now.

If you are really anxious like most of us are here just call your delivery center;)They will likely tell you everything above and ask you to be patient though lol.

Reactions: TessTessTessie
[UPDATE FOR BURBANK FOLKS]

Ugh I called Burbank *again*.

BUT MY CAR IS AT BURBANK! ;););) Firmware is gonna out "within the next 24-48hrs" and the guy says it is promising for everyone scheduled for the weekend. It sounds like the Moroney issue is resolved as well.

And yes, Burbank confirmed that they will be open on Monday as well.

Good luck to all!

(P.s., the guy's name is Richard at Burbank and he sounds like he really knows what is going on).
YESSSSS

• Funny
Reactions: RichardMa0830
Carlsbad Tesla is going to give me a heart attack!!! I missed a call not even 5 minutes ago lol and when I called them back the person I talked to said she has no idea why they called me. 😪 I thought they called to reschedule my delivery to tomorrow 😭😂

Attachments

• B6A4BAF6-93BB-47BA-9F3C-34F81868E008.jpeg
    B6A4BAF6-93BB-47BA-9F3C-34F81868E008.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 70
[UPDATE FOR BURBANK FOLKS]

Ugh I called Burbank *again*.

BUT MY CAR IS AT BURBANK! ;););) Firmware is gonna out "within the next 24-48hrs" and the guy says it is promising for everyone scheduled for the weekend. It sounds like the Moroney issue is resolved as well.

And yes, Burbank confirmed that they will be open on Monday as well.

Good luck to all!

(P.s., the guy's name is Richard at Burbank and he sounds like he really knows what is going on).
did you get a text before they scheduled you themselves?

Welcome to the waiting game :)

They will reach out when your car is being loaded on to a truck. It is probably pre-production or sitting in Fremont right now.

If you are really anxious like most of us are here just call your delivery center;)
I don't think its pre production since its a NCA and my EDD is Sept. 9th to 15th

thanks for your help ill call after Labor Day most likely!

Burbank pickup folks -- did you receive a call/text when your car left the factory, or did you just phone Burbank yourself to find out? :)

I spoke to someone on Tuesday and she said that my car hadn't left Fremont yet; I'm trying to decide whether to call back.

Thanks!