Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Burbank this morning. LFP order with no delivery scheduled. Was told i had to get home delivery. Argued my way to a scheduled Appointment on the 7th. Was told the car is still in Freemont. Was able to purchase Tesla insurance once the appointment was set. Still no agreement docs. Was told they are still waiting on firmware update, guess it was not completed overnight.

They are still waiting for the updates unfortunately. Can't schedule appointments just yet. The SA on the phone seemed competent (at least compared to the other one we've been dealing with for the X). You should give them a call!

Thanks! I'm trying but no one is picking up the phone :(((
No one answered the first two times. Keep calling. lol 😜

Called Burbank this morning. LFP order with no delivery scheduled. Was told i had to get home delivery. Argued my way to a scheduled Appointment on the 7th. Was told the car is still in Freemont. Was able to purchase Tesla insurance once the appointment was set. Still no agreement docs. Was told they are still waiting on firmware update, guess it was not completed overnight.
This seems to be the issue with cars that are still in Fremont.

Just called Burbank, my car isn't at the DC yet. Refused to give me an appointment so i can pay for insurance and final agreements.

Dang wasn't able to move my delivery date up to tomorrow like I was hoping. They were able to move it from 12:30 on Sunday to 11:00 though. 1.5 hours earlier. We'll still chalk that up as a W I guess. They WERE able to locate my car at the DC though which is very good to hear. It arrived earlier this morning and is ready to go.

what choice do you make in the phone tree: completing your profile or sales?
Honestly I've been trying to figure out what is the magic combination to reach someone that could help lol.
But this time, I tried Option 1(vehicles) then the option that said "New Car Delivery" or something like that.

Also i just received the delivery confirmation text as I was writing this and my appointment has changed online too to 2PM today :)

Good luck!!!