Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine one shows 252 miles in 100% charge. I believe range will upgrade to 262 mile as shown on sticker once we get some updates via OTA.
I'm only expecting 252-253 mi because of the size of the reserve which was freed. If 262 happens, that would be terrific.

Just a quick drive tonight. See you all in the other M3 forum sections SOON!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 18.23.23.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 18.23.23.png
    403.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Reactions: NB Hip fan
For those that cancelled the NCA and ordered the LFP, did you request to cancel and then ordered on the website through existing inventory? Or did you just order through the configurator?

How long did it take for them to receive and process the cancellation?
so i haven’t actually cancelled my NCA yet.

seems like tesla has been dumping batches of them periodically + i was fortunate enough to grab one yesterday on the website.

again, i can’t speak to the cancellation yet — but if you have one open, you may not want to cancel it until you can get your order fee transferred over. this is not a guarantee, mind you, and you will likely have to speak to a sales advisor or tesla call in line for assistance. 😊

so i haven’t actually cancelled my NCA yet.

seems like tesla has been dumping batches of them periodically + i was fortunate enough to grab one yesterday on the website.

again, i can’t speak to the cancellation yet — but if you have one open, you may not want to cancel it until you can get your order fee transferred over. this is not a guarantee, mind you, and you will likely have to speak to a sales advisor or tesla call in line for assistance. 😊
Thanks for the reply! So you still have your outgoing order for the NCA and then you placed another order for the LFP?

Reactions: asquared17
I had a NCA with an edd of 9/28-9/31. Got on the discord server and on 8/26 The Big Dump took place where they listed dozens and dozens of cars to the point where people could actually take their time to pick out almost exactly the car they wanted. Not realizing I didn’t have to be in a rush, I immediately snatched a car in Phoenix that had my configuration. Then another one with my config popped up in Los Angeles where I live, so I ordered that. Now I had 3 orders going, for $100 (original NCA order), $250 (lfp in phoenix), and $250 (lfp in Los Angeles).

Since I had a really reliable SA, I begged for her help in the matter and she took the car from my final order and attached it to my original RN (the $100 order), and removed the original car from that order. Then she canceled the two $250 orders I had made, arranging a credit to my final payment amount for $500. I realized later that she probably didn’t reverse the credit card charges on those two orders because the $500 credit method placed added leverage on me to follow through with the purchase (not that the leverage was needed in my case). Because the $500 credit wouldn’t do me any good if I didn’t actually buy a car.

She did all this in the space of about 15 minutes while I was on the phone with her. The SA’s have all the tools they need to do what appears to me to be impossible for customers to do on the Tesla website. A good SA is pretty much worth their weight in gold.

this might be of interest to some...

View attachment 704990
My window sticker shows the same (obviously) but I was only able to charge to 253. This will likely be adjusted in a future OTA update. I also noticed that my M3 is at 2021.11.103 whereas my X is at 2021.24.4. So if Tesla was being truthful these cars were waiting for a firmware update, it isn't the same as the OTA software updates.

Thanks for the reply! So you still have your outgoing order for the NCA and then you placed another order for the LFP?
you got it!

i figure nothing is over til it’s really over. and even though my EDD on the original NCA order (7.16, base model) just backed out another five days — could be since she pulled the credit app or could be something else, who knows, that car may be cursed haha 😂 — it’s still sitting in my account.

i’m not refusing delivery or abandoning that order until i get a car, dammit! 🤣

Last edited:
I had a NCA with an edd of 9/28-9/31. Got on the discord server and on 8/26 The Big Dump took place where they listed dozens and dozens of cars to the point where people could actually take their time to pick out almost exactly the car they wanted. Not realizing I didn’t have to be in a rush, I immediately snatched a car in Phoenix that had my configuration. Then another one with my config popped up in Los Angeles where I live, so I ordered that. Now I had 3 orders going, for $100 (original NCA order), $250 (lfp in phoenix), and $250 (lfp in Los Angeles).

Since I had a really reliable SA, I begged for her help in the matter and she took the car from my final order and attached it to my original RN (the $100 order), and removed the original car from that order. Then she canceled the two $250 orders I had made, arranging a credit to my final payment amount for $500. I realized later that she probably didn’t reverse the credit card charges on those two orders because the $500 credit method placed added leverage on me to follow through with the purchase (not that the leverage was needed in my case). Because the $500 credit wouldn’t do me any good if I didn’t actually buy a car.

She did all this in the space of about 15 minutes while I was on the phone with her. The SA’s have all the tools they need to do what appears to me to be impossible for customers to do on the Tesla website. A good SA is pretty much worth their weight in gold.
the Big Dump… i wheezed 😂

i wish my SA was as on top of things — still no response from him after my email yesterday but it kind of doesn’t matter, since i’m handling it mostly on my own. might try them tomorrow to see if they have any sway over the credit app going through. (doubtful, but you never know.)

honestly i give the tesla peeps all the credit in the world bc every time i call them, i’m so excited about the car that i can barely get my words out in a normal sentence. they need to translate every time. and i’m normally a fairly decent communicator 😂😂 this has been quite the week.

felt like i experienced the five stages of grief in the last 24 hours with my experience 😅🙃

My window sticker shows the same (obviously) but I was only able to charge to 253. This will likely be adjusted in a future OTA update. I also noticed that my M3 is at 2021.11.103 whereas my X is at 2021.24.4. So if Tesla was being truthful these cars were waiting for a firmware update, it isn't the same as the OTA software updates.
Makes you wonder what the point of the firmware update was all about they were waiting for.