Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Tesla this morning (dialed the Springfield location but I think they’re closed today so was likely just a general Tesla adviser) and he said he couldn’t give me any information about the status of my car and just that they would reach out before delivery. My EDD is tomorrow 9/6-9/9. How is it that some people are able to see their delivery date and schedule appointments a week in advance and he couldn’t even tell me when my car was expected to arrive or if it would over the next few days? 🤷‍♀️ Possibly more complicated for mine since moved from Paramus to Springfield pickup after the hurricane. Has anyone else diverted from Paramus picked theirs up yet?

Also - got my VIN today for my original NCA order. Assume this won’t cause any issues and they’ll still be able to merge my orders as planned?

My M3 was on transport headed for Paramus (never made it there) and diverted to Springfield. I had a delivery date of last Friday which was canceled and I wasn't given a new date and an estimate through 9/7. I have been calling the Tesla line daily and learned my car arrived Sat and was finally able to get their ' earliest' delivery appt. Wed. It took a few tires before someone was willing to schedule. I think it might depend on who you get or only if the car is actually there since they are absorbing so many delivery from tesla. They are swamped and are apparently delivering 70+ cars a day. They should be able to tell you the location of the vehicle at least...is it at Paramus still or Springfield. It's at Springfield keep calling until they give you an appt to pick up

Mine not showing either, been about 20 hrs. I called they said can take 24-48 hrs. I have the email showing they applied the referral code to my order so I'm not concerned.
Mine hasn't showed up yet either and I picked it up Friday at 3pm. I had two other referrals i(over a year ago) that didn't show up but I figured that was because I had unlimited Supercharging miles on my X so it wouldn't matter. Now that I have a 3, I'm hoping it will show up both for myself as the referrer and the referee. According to Tesla's documentation, the miles can be used on any vehicle on the same account. I hope having the free unlimited isn't what is screwing up my loot box display.

Has anyone else's delivery date moved earlier?? My original timeframe was December 7 to January 6th but now its October-November?

Attachments

• what.PNG
    what.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 70
:( still waiting for an update on my order from 7/17. Still at 9/23-9/30
*finger cross it comes soon** My 2019 crv (waiting to trade it in to carmax or back to Honda) is freaking out on me like a possessed ghost -__-
Crazy that I ordered more than a month and a half before you and my EDD is still 9/11-9/30. Also SoCal. No rhyme or reason to this stuff apparently lol.

Reactions: Sparkypants
My EDD has been sitting at 9/9-929 for about a month now. although I don’t have a VIN yet, I got a text today from Tesla asking me to sign up for my Virtual Workshop since I’m on track for delivery. Signed up for the earliest date possible (Tuesday). I’m really hoping I get my M3 soon! 🤞🏼

Ordered 6/26

Attachments

• F6BE92E3-4C23-4F80-90D1-ED7DD01FD9F1.jpeg
    F6BE92E3-4C23-4F80-90D1-ED7DD01FD9F1.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 49
When does the $100 initial order fee reflect on your account when you switch to the LFP model? My SA told me he would apply the $100 to the new order but I have not seen it. Then I was told it would show on the account 24 hours before delivery or on the day of delivery. I thought it would show on the new order immediately.

Reactions: asquared17
When does the $100 initial order fee reflect on your account when you switch to the LFP model? My SA told me he would apply the $100 to the new order but I have not seen it. Then I was told it would show on the account 24 hours before delivery or on the day of delivery. I thought it would show on the new order immediately.
people have been saying this gets credited on the backend later on. i would keep an eye out for it, but not expect to see it within the next couple days. maybe a few weeks, even.

when i spoke to tesla online they said they were aware of us making the switch and were getting set up to have the credit moved over. it was just taking time. (for what it’s worth 😂)

Reactions: HyperionM3