Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking the same thing. Actually my config would be the same $$ if i dump the FSD from my SR+ Order and go with a LR order without it.

Matter of fact, i've seen quite a bit of LR Performance models hit up and i was almost considering that. My wife would just lose her *sugar* tho. For revenge, she would come home with an over priced Jeep Gladiator or something.
I’ve only test drove the LR version and that 0-60 in 4.2 was insane. I can’t imagine 3.1 seconds 🤯

I’m really starting to consider jumping the SR+ ship for the LR. It would only be about $137 more a month across my 72 month loan. I would get an additional almost 100 miles of range, much faster 0-60 time and of course, I’d get the car sooner because it’s more expensive. Someone please talk me out of it lol
See if you can snag an SR+ from Inventory

Does anyone have a POV or pros/cons for delivery vs pickup? I received the text to schedule delivery and like the convenience of the delivery, but wonder if I should go to the delivery center isnstead.
I'm choosing the delivery center because I've heard of people who have had trouble connecting their phones to the car and most of the time someone drives your car down instead of being delivered on a flatbed...

Reactions: Pablocrisp
I’m wondering what the wait times are depending your specs. Seems like the SR white would be less wait time on average. I’m MSM. 7/10 order. No vin. EDD now 9/21-9/30. Keeps moving back. Feel doubtful about the EOQ push for me.

7/17 for me…SoCal (Carlsbad) my Edd a few days ago move to 9/19-9/30 now it’s at 9/22-9/30. No vin yet..finger cross I hear some good news this week!

I’m wondering what the wait times are depending your specs. Seems like the SR white would be less wait time on average. I’m MSM. 7/10 order. No vin. EDD now 9/21-9/30. Keeps moving back. Feel doubtful about the EOQ push for me.
7/17 for me…SoCal (Carlsbad) my Edd a few days ago move to 9/19-9/30 now it’s at 9/22-9/30. No vin yet..finger cross I hear some good news this week!

You guys are both SoCal like me, with EDD’s and order dates close to my original order, so I am curious how this will play out. I really don’t think you will miss your EDD’s, in fact my guess is you wind up on the early side of the EDD’s. But all the Tesla order-related stuff has been nuts lately so you can never have 100% certainty…

Delivery date 09/22-09/25 - Called Local Tesla Delivery Center and they told me they don't have any more info yet but to keep an eye out for delivery info ... Anyone else in the same boat?
Was yours set for home delivery? And did you get the text/email to schedule home delivery? I received text and email to schedule home delivery, but I wanted to pick up at the delivery center (11 miles away) so I texted the 510 back and also emailed the local delivery center, and they quickly switched to delivery center pick up. They confirmed I could pick up at the delivery center within the same delivery window instead of home delivery.