Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

SPCCAR0922

Sep 21, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Woke up this morning to an email to make final payment. Still no VIN assigned though. How about you?

Trying to decide if we want to have the SA switch it to a lease or go through our credit union to get a loan. Without a VIN I think we will still wait til we have some confirmation that delivery is closer.
Yeah I’m on my second round of financing, i went through Tesla the second time around as they were able to approve me at 2.49%. So i guess that was a plus, STILL NOTHING😭 but your email gives me a glimmer of hope. Specs? I got the SR + midnight silver aero wheels black interior no FSD.

I’m soooo excited for you!!!!!

amit_gunner

Sep 30, 2021
Toronto, Canada
9/3 SR+ order, had a Oct 29-Nov 11 date for the first two weeks and it's been blank ever since - I think we're going to be waiting until March and get the 2022 model year version, but who knows. At least the federal EV rebate is sticking around post-election.
Well lets see. Most likely March you are right. Yup federel EV will be there so thats a relief. You really think we get 2022 refresh if its March? I mean we all ordered 2021 model. I am not sure how would that play out though.

chongo25

Sep 16, 2021
Roseville
ordered my Sept 8th, went from Jan, then Nov to dec something, then went to Dec 5th to 25th, Then a week later went from Oct 24th to Nov 13

Then went to Dec 5th to 25th again, for only 20 mins it went back to Oct 24th to Nov13,

dano9258

talkingevs.com
Jan 28, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah I’m on my second round of financing, i went through Tesla the second time around as they were able to approve me at 2.49%. So i guess that was a plus, STILL NOTHING😭 but your email gives me a glimmer of hope. Specs? I got the SR + midnight silver aero wheels black interior no FSD.

I’m soooo excited for you!!!!!
We also got our VIN assigned today. Waiting on the phone call from our advisor to call our credit union and apply for the loan.We ordered white with black interior, aero wheels, and no fsd.

sam11i

Apr 15, 2021
Quebec
9/3 SR+ order, had a Oct 29-Nov 11 date for the first two weeks and it's been blank ever since - I think we're going to be waiting until March and get the 2022 model year version, but who knows. At least the federal EV rebate is sticking around post-election.
Same here... Ordered 8/30 for January delivery. Changed to Oct 28 - Nov 16, but over a month ago, the EDD disappeared. I finally emailed my SA last week, but no reply.

runy8626

Oct 11, 2021
Ohio
I've ordered M3 SR+ on Aug 22th. The first EDD was Nov 2nd - 22 nd. Was disappeared for a while and then got moved up to 25th OCT. - 14th NOV.

But I've logged in this morning, it got pushed back to Feb1st - March 1st. Does anyone experiencing the same thing? I was only a few weeks away it delivery and now it's like 3 months+. Will it move up after this? few weeks away is acceptable, but 3 month+ is kinda savage. 🙁🙁

chongo25

Sep 16, 2021
Roseville
I've ordered M3 SR+ on Aug 22th. The first EDD was Nov 2nd - 22 nd. Was disappeared for a while and then got moved up to 25th OCT. - 14th NOV.

But I've logged in this morning, it got pushed back to Feb1st - March 1st. Does anyone experiencing the same thing? I was only a few weeks away it delivery and now it's like 3 months+. Will it move up after this? few weeks away is acceptable, but 3 month+ is kinda savage. 🙁🙁
Mine just changed to a month later, was at Oct 24th to Nov 13th, Now i woke up this morning went from that to Nov 24th to Dec 11th, Sucks for sure, I ordered 9/8 red, with white interior, no FSD

Kenz3

May 27, 2021
Los Angeles
👋🏻 Long time lurker, first time poster.

Ordered my SR+ 9/4, Original ETD was 01/2022
9/5 jumped to 10/23 - 11/12
9/19 ETD disappeared
9/26 12/22 - 01/11

I was really hoping for 10/23-11/12
Pick-up is Burbank, CA
I'm a Burbank pick up as well. Ordered on 8/31. EDD changed today to 12/23-12/31. Based on my last Tesla, I'd say you and I are both in for a Burbank pick up around 12/28.

spruce

Oct 11, 2021
Regina, Saskatchewan
Hi. Thinking about ordering SR+ in Canada and wondering if it still qualifies for the $5000 federal rebate?
This is because the SR is now, according to Tesla's web page, over the $45,000 threshold. Shows $46,389
From Transport Canada's web page...
Quote"
  • a vehicle with six seats or less, where the base model Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is less than $45,000; and
    • higher priced versions of these vehicles, up to a maximum MSRP of $55,000, will also be eligible for purchase incentives;

amit_gunner

Sep 30, 2021
Toronto, Canada
Hi. Thinking about ordering SR+ in Canada and wondering if it still qualifies for the $5000 federal rebate?
This is because the SR is now, according to Tesla's web page, over the $45,000 threshold. Shows $46,389
From Transport Canada's web page...
Quote"
  • a vehicle with six seats or less, where the base model Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is less than $45,000; and
    • higher priced versions of these vehicles, up to a maximum MSRP of $55,000, will also be eligible for purchase incentives;
SR+ qualifies. I placed my ordered 26th Sept and got the 5k added as down payment. Hope that helps.

NB Hip fan

Jul 23, 2021
New Brunswick, Canada
Got my vision statement today - accepted that and my EDD updated to Oct 23-29… then a few hours later, I now have a delivery appointment! Oct 27 @ 9am… might just be a placeholder? 🤷‍♂️ No VIN yet as far as I can tell from checking source code.

Reactions: mkhalasi85

joshuagreene

Sep 28, 2021
Bangor, Maine
I recieved an EDD update this AM. It moved from February, then about a month later moved to March 5th, to April 2nd. Now it says that it will arrive February 17th to March 17th. Still hoping for an earlier arrival, but I'm satisfied that it is there and actually moving.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC