Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks , guess everyone still playing the waiting game ! Just had quick question , like everyone my scheduled delivery estimate kept changing from oct to Nov and then to December . Since the last 3 weeks my scheduled date has disappeared and I keep seeing this message

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." What does this really mean ? Any help appreciated .
Sorry My Order date was August 5th , Red with Black Interior

I was searching through the Discord page and came across an LFP SR+ Black with the 19" rims! I thought for sure it was gone already, but sure enough, I clicked the link and it was still there! I think I beat a world record for how fast I paid the deposit and secured this beautiful car! EDD is 10/12-10/16!!! I am so excited to take delivery!
Congratulations! You're gonna love it.

Reactions: martinmac85
I'm in a complicated situation that you maybe able to help me:
I initially ordered my M3SR+/18/White/NOFSD back in February but I wanted the car for September and my SA advised me to activate the order on August. I reactivated everything with loan application on 08/10. After that, my EDD was Nov1-Nov22 and then changed to Oct22-Nov10. today I reapplied for the loan because the previous one was expired. So far, my SA does not reply and Tesla customer service provide no information to me. This morning, there were M3SR+ available in inventory but the customer service told me that I need to pay the current car price to get them (which is few thousands more)! Any suggestions? I'm concerned that TESLA never sell the car with the price that I have to force me to pay the updated price.

I'm in a complicated situation that you maybe able to help me:
I initially ordered my M3SR+/18/White/NOFSD back in February but I wanted the car for September and my SA advised me to activate the order on August. I reactivated everything with loan application on 08/10. After that, my EDD was Nov1-Nov22 and then changed to Oct22-Nov10. today I reapplied for the loan because the previous one was expired. So far, my SA does not reply and Tesla customer service provide no information to me. This morning, there were M3SR+ available in inventory but the customer service told me that I need to pay the current car price to get them (which is few thousands more)! Any suggestions? I'm concerned that TESLA never sell the car with the price that I have to force me to pay the updated price.
If it was me, i would just wait, rather wait a few or so months than pay thousands more, unlesss you really need to snag it now. Same boat i have to re apply for loans , bc i have the loans open for only 30 days, (credit union loans), but it only takes a few mins with mine to get approved. so without a date i dont want to keep applying

Just got the text to schedule delivery!!! We had our VIN assigned on Sunday 10/10 and got the payment due email same day. The problem is our advisor isn't responding to anything in regards to lease/loan options through Tesla. Do we just go through our own bank and get the loan with the listed VIN or wait it out for them to respond? We weren't sure about leasing or buying this one.

If it was me, i would just wait, rather wait a few or so months than pay thousands more, unlesss you really need to snag it now. Same boat i have to re apply for loans , bc i have the loans open for only 30 days, (credit union loans), but it only takes a few mins with mine to get approved. so without a date i dont want to keep applying
Thanks for your reply. I think the same! I will wait until the end of this quarter and I hope they finally deliver my car... Lack of proper customer service is a bit annoying though.

you WILL get the car you ordered. But you may have to wait. I’m sure when you’re SA told you to reactive it was because for a really long time it was 4ish weeks from order to delivery. Then in august times jumped to months and months. (For reference I ordered 10/1 and it’s estimated June)

I’m sure you could push the envelope and get them to sell you the inventory car at the base price that you have your reservation at..but keep in mind. All the inventory 3’s come with 19’s which in itself is a $1500 upgrade. You can’t make any physical changes to the vehicle. I asked. I personally think they have an aero wheel shortage. Or they’re going to change the wheels to something else I don’t know. Be patient. You’ll get your car.