Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Title related question (sorry if in wrong forum/thread): The car i want to trade-in I had bought back when I lived in California, and so the title i have in hand is from California DMV. I have been in CO for 3 years, and registered the car here when I moved. Now when i trade-in, can I use the original title (from CA dmv), or do I need a title that is issued in CO?

Just took delivery of a 2022 M3 White/Black Areo. Here is what I can confirm:

-no daily/trip limit, just a single charge limit. 100% is 271 miles.
-GVWR 4711 lbs
-heated rear seats, heated steering
-appears to be same sound system as SR+
-wireless charging works. Need to grab a USB cable to confirm the ports are there and working (Edit: just tested, they work)

The car is gorgeous! Haven't driven it anywhere yet, just sitting in the driveway playing with stuff.

PXL_20211113_210402059 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

-GVWR 4711 lbs
-wireless charging works. Need to grab a USB cable to confirm the ports are there and working (Edit: just tested, they work)

The car is gorgeous! Haven't driven it anywhere yet, just sitting in the driveway playing with stuff.

View attachment 732785
Congrats!

-GVWR 4711 lbs

View attachment 732785
Congrats! Is this LFP 60kw? What’s the curb weight?

-GVWR 4711 lbs

View attachment 732785
How much is the combined weight for passengers and cargo on the sticker "Tire & loading information" ?

I’m wondering if you guys can help me out. I’ve ordered my M3 SR+ as a lease. But due to rising prices I’m thinking of just buying it. Then there’s also possibility of tax credit.
Should I buy or do you think it’ll go back down after 3 years? I ordered before all the recent price hikes. If in 3 years price is the same as it is at this moment, I think I’ll be priced out.

Reactions: SMIERTC
Good morning!

I received an update this morning. Without receiving an email or anything, when I logged in to my Tesla.com page, I had an update saying "Prepare for Delivery." It had all the steps I've taken thus far, and said that I had to resubmit my credit application since my other one had expired. I resubmitted, waited for about 3 minutes, and refreshed the page. The page said that my credit application was approved again. The only other update that I have is that my EDD window got narrower. The page still did not have the VIN on the page, or even hidden in the source code.

Ordered 9/14:
EDD December 2021
EDD Update February - March
EDD Update March 5th - April 2nd
EDD Update February 17th - March 17th
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd
EDD Update December 16th - December 31st
EDD Update January 27 - February 24th.
EDD Update November 16th - November 30th.
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd.
EDD Update February 25th - March 25th.
EDD Update November 26th - December 23rd
EDD Update November 29th - December 13th

Got SR+ Blue with Black interior - Full Self Driving.

Good morning!

I received an update this morning. Without receiving an email or anything, when I logged in to my Tesla.com page, I had an update saying "Prepare for Delivery." It had all the steps I've taken thus far, and said that I had to resubmit my credit application since my other one had expired. I resubmitted, waited for about 3 minutes, and refreshed the page. The page said that my credit application was approved again. The only other update that I have is that my EDD window got narrower. The page still did not have the VIN on the page, or even hidden in the source code.

Ordered 9/14:
EDD December 2021
EDD Update February - March
EDD Update March 5th - April 2nd
EDD Update February 17th - March 17th
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd
EDD Update December 16th - December 31st
EDD Update January 27 - February 24th.
EDD Update November 16th - November 30th.
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd.
EDD Update February 25th - March 25th.
EDD Update November 26th - December 23rd
EDD Update November 29th - December 13th

Got SR+ Blue with Black interior - Full Self Driving.
Mine did the same thing and I ordered back in August. Mine says EDD Dec. 13 - Dec. 31, but the guy I spoke to on the chat said it’s a waiting game from here for the VIN but he said it should also be given to me soon