Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See my edit above; sorry--should have been more clear from the start.

Okay just checked and don't have the fog lights setting - appears that the fog lights are physically present though:
53745041_2280221692256949_7241055200218185728_n.jpg

Parking lights on:
53684096_801508613546157_7412005163570823168_n.jpg

Settings menu:
54424870_418614785595896_3640330197514846208_n.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: J-Ho
Hi guys,

I was originally gonna order a SR+ but before I did, I hit up my local store to get a discount on a 2018 MR. They never offered a discount themselves but when I brought up the fact that other locations were offering a paint/wheels upgrade, they said yeah we can only do paint. Condition being you have to take immediate delivery.

Anyway they matched me to a red demo from a nearby location. It had a 1100 miles on it, so they did a $1k reduction along with the paint waiver. Next day I called up to put a deposit and the car was gone, no surprise there. They weren’t able to find any other demos. The sales guy didn’t seem too motivated either.

I decided to call another location that was 50 miles from my place. They seemed a lot more motivated and openly offered a wheels/paint/interior upgrade. They actually matched me to 2019 Red MR with a $500 discount in addition to waiving the paint fee! Car only had 8 miles on it. I put a deposit down on the spot.

For reference I am in Northern CA. Feeling pumped about getting the red, was my fav color but I wasn’t gonna pay $2500 for it.

Do you mind sharing which SA or dealership location? Thanks

Have to talk to the right person. They're $3000 off for 2018's. Problem I'm having is black is it for me, and thankfully it's $0. They have no black MR's unless i pay the $2000 shipping from somewhere else. They have white, but then i'm spending $2000, this saving $1000 but on a color I don't like.

Tuesday of this week (today is Friday 3/15) was my "delivered within 2 weeks" date. I called, no idea of anything on my car. They just said, "We're not sure of when any of them will be ready, you just have to wait until you get a call." Good thing I sold my current car last week in preparation. Trying to be patient!

Same here, called this morning, nothing to tell me expect keep wating. Ordered SR+ Midnight Silver with white interior. Ordered 2/28. I'm on SoCal.

Two questions...
1. How is the sound system? Get loud? Good bass?
2. Do you have an music streaming in the car (I heard that music streaming may actually included for a year in the SR+). Can you confirm?

Thank you!
The sound system is plenty impressive. I increased bass to 4 to make up for the missing sub.

No music streaming. However with Bluetooth connectivity it's not a big issue.

The sound system is plenty impressive. I increased bass to 4 to make up for the missing sub.

No music streaming. However with Bluetooth connectivity it's not a big issue.

Can you try to see if you get music streaming when WiFi is connected? I am wondering if they don’t even have the internet radio option or whether they don’t allow streaming over cellular.

If you read the product description for the front trunk mat it does state “This mat is included in all Model 3's with the Premium Interior option.” So I would not expect it to come with an SR or SR+. However, it’s possible the delivery center has some extra ones on hand and may just put them in certain cars for goodwill.

Model 3 Carpet Front Trunk Mat

But isn't the + in SR+ mean you're getting the Premium Interior?

Just ordered a SR+, grey, aero with AP.

Says 2-4 weeks delivery. I swear it said 6-8 weeks two days ago. I'm delaying filling out the insurance info, etc until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week to hopefully delay delivery by a week-ish - you think that will help?