Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered yesterday, Mar 17 for SR+, black, black, 18", AP and checked my account today and I got a home delivery scheduled for Mar 27. I live in the Chicago area.

Wow. I ordered mine on the 17th at 12:05am and still no update online. It says they are drafting the docs and will contact me with payment instruction. I’ve already uploaded all the due diligence on the 17th. My guess is maybe the black ext color with 18aero was already built a week ago and ready for delivery? Lucky you
Ordered the SR+, white ext, 19rims, black int, no AP option.

Ordered yesterday around 11 PM and now I have home delivery scheduled for 3/24. Sunday!? Well ok. Also I just now applied for Tesla financing. Took 40 min and now it says Approved. Things are happening really fast. Almost as fast as model 3 accelerates...

Ordered yesterday around 11 PM and now I have home delivery scheduled for 3/24. Sunday!? Well ok. Also I just now applied for Tesla financing. Took 40 min and now it says Approved. Things are happening really fast. Almost as fast as model 3 accelerates...

Wow! I wished that was my delivery date (need to return my leased vehicle on Friday). Your delivery schedule would’ve been perfect for me. Haha.
What was your order?

Wow! I wished that was my delivery date (need to return my leased vehicle on Friday). Your delivery schedule would’ve been perfect for me. Haha.
What was your order?

SR+, White/Black, Aero, AP. Very common config for sure and probably churning out those like crazy. But still, did not expect 7 days from order to delivery. Just hoping I get a good one without glaring paint or other issue that would prevent me from accepting it.

Baltimore area - ordered 3/14, VIN noted late-night 3/15 (surprised). Delivery target 3/22. Delivery called last night (3/18) and woluld deliver as early as 3/19 (they wanted to get it off their hands because they had lots of appointments over the weekend). Surprisingly fast but I did order SR+ Black Aero no AP, FSD.

If loan paperwork is ready, may call them back and get the early delivery.

They didn't increase the price of the SR+, like he said yet .... Ant idea why?

I saw his tweet that demand was through the roof and they couldn't process all orders by midnight so they extended it to Wednesday.

It seems they produced a bunch of base black/aeros/black interiors and rolling through those deliveries first as people are getting delivery information already.

Us white interior/sport wheels fellas are waiting patiently but will be a good 4-6 weeks is my uneducated guess.

Reactions: tiggerlu