Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had no idea, I went to the Corte Madera store to test drive and ended up ordering from a SA there. I’m assuming I would have to call the Sales number and see what they have and can get me?
What color did you order? You can see what the Dublin location has by searching new inventory on Tesla.com. Dublin zip code to check is 94568. There are 3 in Dublin, one in Fremont, one in Rocklin.

What color did you order? You can see what the Dublin location has by searching new inventory on Tesla.com. Dublin zip code to check is 94568. There are 3 in Dublin, one in Fremont, one in Rocklin.

Ah yea, I’ve been checking the New Existing inventory daily within 200 miles of Napa. I ordered a Pearl White, Black Leather with Aero Wheels and all I have seen are black or MSM with the 19’s

Reactions: bdelrizzo
Ordered Aug 21, 2019
Financing approved almost immediately
Trade In Valued and Accepted, No Liens
Today marks 3 weeks of waiting, and there's limited communication. My SA hasn't been able to say anything but "cars are taking longer than usual, but you should probably get a car by end of September.

Checking source code 15-20 times a day is getting old and frustrating. My MinMonth is Sept and MaxMonth changed to Nov just recently. Not interested in waiting into the winter to take delivery.

Anyone in Canada who ordered in August out there?

Where did you get that? SR+ always had fog lights. It was the SR that didn't

As of recently the SR+ does not have them with the partial premium interior

Attachments

• 6DF28A64-30A3-4D83-8F8E-CBE972AEAB36.png
    6DF28A64-30A3-4D83-8F8E-CBE972AEAB36.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 125
  • F1B4A216-64E5-4CF3-BDAE-6DEB11EC6923.png
    F1B4A216-64E5-4CF3-BDAE-6DEB11EC6923.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 103