Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Q4 VIN assignments started with LR AWD w/ black interiors, then SR+ with black interiors. We're now starting to see LR AWD with white interiors. I like to think that means SR+ white interiors will follow shortly. But then again... maybe a biased prediction because that's my order...

Q4 VIN assignments started with LR AWD w/ black interiors, then SR+ with black interiors. We're now starting to see LR AWD with white interiors. I like to think that means SR+ white interiors will follow shortly. But then again... maybe a biased prediction because that's my order...

I'm still waiting for a VIN on my Blue with black interior. Beginning to think that living on the western side of the US might delay me towards end of November, instead of middle or even early. Curses!

I ordered SR+ White/Black in late September. The Portland SC notified me to sign up for a group orientation (not needed) since they are not doing individual ones anymore. The start state for these orientations is 10/20. So, I don't expect any deliveries here until after that.

So I got all excited when Tesla center in Costa Mesa called me, but turned out to be a teaser. They asked me if I want to attend a seminar to learn about the features & navigating around the Model 3. I said sure why not, so I'll be at the Costa Mesa service center this Sunday morning. Anyone in SoCal get that a call? Perhaps we can meet up at the service center & wine about our wait time! lol

So I got all excited when Tesla center in Costa Mesa called me, but turned out to be a teaser. They asked me if I want to attend a seminar to learn about the features & navigating around the Model 3. I said sure why not, so I'll be at the Costa Mesa service center this Sunday morning. Anyone in SoCal get that a call? Perhaps we can meet up at the service center & wine about our wait time! lol

Nope, I didn't get a call. I marked Marina Del Rey as my delivery center. I called them yesterday and one of the guys there was super nice. (no new information) but he did make a note on my account that I am currently without a car. Not sure if it will do anything, but he said it might help. I appreciated the gesture. Not really giving it much weight.