Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, that's interesting. I wouldn't be able to make it anyway, as I live 275 miles away and really only have enough time off for the pickup date itself (need to save more for a vacation next year). Been watching enough YouTube videos, so I think I'm okay, though.

We just had our orientation here in Hawaii. It was put on by the tesla hawaii club and tesla. We were told we would only have about 5-15 min when we pick up our car to ask questions so this is a must if you want to speak to a service agent without being rushed. I too have been watching youtube videos on how to use the car but learned things that I did not know about maintenance. If you have the time I would check it out

Reactions: JesusQuintana
Seems like Portland area buyers are asked to attend the group orientation, I haven't seen anything like that for the Seattle area, wonder if Bellevue will also do an orientation.
The reason behind is because when it's time to take delivery, they don't want customers sticking around asking millions of questions for 3hrs. They want you to sign, quick brief, leave, & on to the next customer. This speed up the process & more customers ca take their delivery.

The price on my SR+ order went up a few days ago on my online account and just got adjusted back down today. There’s a new line called “referral credit” which adjusts the total price back down to the pre-Oct 17 price. It happened without any action from my end.

Also, for Canadians, it looks like the Federal iZEV rebate program has finally added the 2020 model year to the list of eligible vehicles. BC has added 2020 to their CEVforBC list as well. No more reason for delivery to be held up anymore for those with VIN matches (mostly QC it seems).

Now if only I’d get a VIN.. 8.5 weeks now and counting...

Reactions: smalik
The price on my SR+ order went up a few days ago on my online account and just got adjusted back down today. There’s a new line called “referral credit” which adjusts the total price back down to the pre-Oct 17 price. It happened without any action from my end.

Also, for Canadians, it looks like the Federal iZEV rebate program has finally added the 2020 model year to the list of eligible vehicles. BC has added 2020 to their CEVforBC list as well. No more reason for delivery to be held up anymore for those with VIN matches (mostly QC it seems).

Now if only I’d get a VIN.. 8.5 weeks now and counting...
Hope so in the same situation- no vin- 10/10= Vanc- SR+ , let's see

Yeah, that's interesting. I wouldn't be able to make it anyway, as I live 275 miles away and really only have enough time off for the pickup date itself (need to save more for a vacation next year). Been watching enough YouTube videos, so I think I'm okay, though.
I agree. It's hard to imaging a group orientation being advanced enough for someone who's watched many great YouTube vids.

This wait is killing me. Anyone else? Lol

ordered SR+ white/white 18 no fsd on 10/13

Absolutely! I go the same as you, but with 19. Ordered 10/25. This is probably the shittiest wait for me for the past 5 years. I'm expecting mid-late december delivery. Still have that hope in the back of my mind may be a late Nov. I know I won't get my VIN for at least 15 days after configuration, it's been 12 days. Yet I still check the source code. Trying to tell myself to focus on the present moment and pretend I never ordered a Tesla isn't working very well. LOL Hey, at least we're in this together!

Absolutely! I go the same as you, but with 19. Ordered 10/25. This is probably the shittiest wait for me for the past 5 years. I'm expecting mid-late december delivery. Still have that hope in the back of my mind may be a late Nov. I know I won't get my VIN for at least 15 days after configuration, it's been 12 days. Yet I still check the source code. Trying to tell myself to focus on the present moment and pretend I never ordered a Tesla isn't working very well. LOL Hey, at least we're in this together!

Same build as you, East coast, but ordered two weeks before you. Still no VIN. Here's to waiting mate ;)

• Funny
Reactions: skydreamerjae
Dude I placed my order on Oct. 1st & still no vin, you got a long wait buddy.

• Informative
Reactions: skydreamerjae