Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Oct 7th SR+ multicoat red, black interior, autopilot. Been lurking the threads for a while as I could not post due to never receiving a confirmation email but hey, created a new account. @smalik been following your posts as we ordered around the same time, in the same boat mate. We were going to trade in my wife's old car but the trade in was laughable and at 3 weeks of the (at the time) estimated 2-4 week delivery we posted on autotrader thinking it would take a couple of weeks to sell, well took only 3 days to sell. My wife is starting to get angsty due to lack of sleep having to drop me off at the train station to go to work in the morning - she is actually missing a lay in over getting her new tesla!!

Ordered Oct 7th SR+ multicoat red, black interior, autopilot. Been lurking the threads for a while as I could not post due to never receiving a confirmation email but hey, created a new account. @smalik been following your posts as we ordered around the same time, in the same boat mate. We were going to trade in my wife's old car but the trade in was laughable and at 3 weeks of the (at the time) estimated 2-4 week delivery we posted on autotrader thinking it would take a couple of weeks to sell, well took only 3 days to sell. My wife is starting to get angsty due to lack of sleep having to drop me off at the train station to go to work in the morning - she is actually missing a lay in over getting her new tesla!!
Mate tell me about it, My wife is pretty much the same, has to drop me each day at coquitlam trainstation. I ordered on 10/10 MSM- white interior SR+ as well Aero wheels, however on Saturday I went to the store as they called us for orientation day. I spoke to the guy, he was a kid working privately and told him, give me an estimate, he said : on 10th of Dec we might be getting the truck, so you should hear from us in that week to pick up the car for the weekend.
So far no vin no source code- nothing. They told me 4 weeks, i already sold my car,

Mate tell me about it, My wife is pretty much the same, has to drop me each day at coquitlam trainstation. I ordered on 10/10 MSM- white interior SR+ as well Aero wheels, however on Saturday I went to the store as they called us for orientation day. I spoke to the guy, he was a kid working privately and told him, give me an estimate, he said : on 10th of Dec we might be getting the truck, so you should hear from us in that week to pick up the car for the weekend.
So far no vin no source code- nothing. They told me 4 weeks, i already sold my car,

The orientation was too short a notice for us to attend, but given the email said "we expect to be busy for pickups during the festive season" implied no November deliveries. I will start to fuss if no vin by the end of November though

Same same over here. I sold my old car after getting a much better price from elsewhere and now i'm driving my husband early in the morning to work. At least it's my own doing. I still feel a smidge of guilt over the new car purchase (proud to be part of the green movement) I take the waiting-time suffering as a way to earn the right to feel good about getting one. It will be over 2 months for me. It sounds ridiculous to complain yet when you expect a 2 week turnaround, 2 months is a lot with a family, one car in a city that only drives.

Got a text from someone asking to schedule delivery appointment and my car is in transit. I took the earliest available one in Orlando on Wed Nov 27. I wish it was sooner.

The url to schedule an appointment is tesla.com/schedule/RN#

History: Ordered 10/16, SR+ White/White, No FSD. VIN in source code on Nov 12.

Cool, this is my exact configuration (though I'm inquiring whether I can change to red/black—I saw the red in the showroom and it was stunning), and I ordered 11/1. Wonder if mine will start showing up in a couple of weeks!

To check a Vin, what you guys type in the source code? 5yj? Because, i tried that, nothing comes up.
However if i try 5y only, some random numbers do come up but doesn't look like that's the vin.
Quite often just typing in 5Y can lead to either a token or a filename. I have taken to searching "vin": and going to the 3rd instance of it where is currently shows :vin":null,"insuredVIN":null

Reactions: tren01t