Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered SR+/PW/No FSD on 11/10. Approved for tesla arranged loan (via Wells Fargo) on 11/11.
Yesterday I went to do a test drive and the sales guy let me know that I also need to have the Trade-in section completed, which he did for me at the store. When I got home I noticed that my financing had reset as if I never had an application completed. No idea what's going on there.

Also this is what I got back from Tesla when I asked if the car will be here before the end of the year
"End of year delivery is not at risk at this point. Because we only have one factory, we’re focusing on European and Asian vehicle production right now. When it’s no longer possible to build, ship and deliver vehicles for those markets before the end of the year, we will transition to North American production.
Because of this we’re expecting a flood of cars arriving in December. At this point you’re simply in the queue based on your order timestamp and will be matched to a car most likely by mid-December – possibly sooner."

I'm still waiting for my VIN & I ordered on 10/1 SR+ White on black. Seeing other fellow SoCal getting VINS getting me excited.

Let this button be your friend:

ios-refresh-icon-11.jpg

Just spoke with My SA last night and today. Last night it looked like they had matched me to a car. My SA was pulling the title and everything. Some how they were unclear if it was used or not and somehow it fell through.

In the process she said that no North America production is going to officially start at some point in the next week. This is from the Fremont factory. We're probably cancelling our order. But we are going to ride out the next week to see if we get lucky.

In the process she said that no North America production is going to officially start at some point in the next week. This is from the Fremont factory. We're probably cancelling our order. But we are going to ride out the next week to see if we get lucky.

That statement alone should disqualify the SA as having even the bare minimum of accurate information. Or, same thing, is repeating the company line. Hell, there is even a Tesla employee here stating NA production has commenced.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
I put the downpayment and finance amount. I am going for credit union financing, so I had completed finance section already.
I did that too, I have a pre approval letter good for 60 days from my credit union to cover the amount of the vehicle, trade in offer by Tesla and some cash on hand if there is a small amount of negative on the trade when it gets turned in on delivery.

Received the following email this afternoon But I logged on to my profile and everything was filled out. Anyone might know the reason why?
Thank you in advance.

"We are reaching out to confirm that you still intend on taking delivery in December.

It looks like there a few outstanding items that is preventing your account to be on track for a 2019 delivery.

In order to get priority VIN assignment, please log into your My Tesla account and complete your profile."
I got a similar email a few days ago that said I still needed to upload my insurance, which I had done a few weeks before. I replied back that it was already done, and the response was that they have been having some system issues..she could see that it was there. I hope whatever is going on doesn't prevent / delay vins from being assigned..,