Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just been assigned a VIN at least in my source code and the MVPA document has populated but link is dead for now. VIN ends in 495844?

SR+, MSM, Black, 18" Ordered 10/19

What's the link for the MVPA look like? I'm still waiting on mine, and I take delivery on Friday!! Need to get info to my credit union ASAP!

Reactions: tren01t
My info page just shows this:
upload_2019-11-18_10-53-20.png

I have my ID and all that uploaded, and the only thing left unchecked is the payment portion...
I assume this is normal?

I ordered on 19th October (not that long ago in the grand scheme of things) on the east coast and I've gotten nothing yet, I wish I could say differently lol. Others on here have ordered way before me and got nothing then other people seem to have already gotten their cars. It does seem they like per their website they are rolling out (small) batches of vehicles to people based upon their configuration, order date and geographic location. Which has to be frustrating to those in CA so close, yet so far!

I'm confident Tesla will deliver to us all by the end of the year as their end of quarter sales depend upon it. I suspect they'll want to breach the 100,000 mark or their stocks could take a knock which will no doubt piss off shareholders. There are bigger things at play here than just a few (well more than a few) upset (and rightfully so) customers. No doubt come Christmas the majority of us will have moved on from the wait and be neck deep enjoying our new vehicles.

Personally I've filled the wait time with getting the electrical work done, buying some accessories, I've even read a fair bit of the manual and of course I've watched just about every YouTube video out there. Next is to plan out some road trips when I get the car which to be fair isn't very far out at this stage. Worst case it's 5 or 6 weeks out which just gives us all (that aren't buying outright) a few more pay checks allowing for a larger down payment.
Exactly, that is the strategy that I am using.

Boom! Just got a text notifying me that my car is in transit and to schedule delivery. I ordered a white SR+ on 10/17 for delivery in Florida.

I did not complete my payment method until Saturday. On Sunday the SA emailed me to upload proof of insurance for any vehicle. Did that last night. This morning I get a VIN and delivery notice.

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. I think if I was still waiting and I had not completed those items, I would get on that, just in case.