Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this email...

San Jose, CA Area
Ordered: 10/14
No VIN / No Text
SR+ White / Black Int, 18" Aero

Been lurking since I ordered... great info here

Yes, that is the new owners workshop. It has little (if anything) to do with you getting your car. For those people who have not finished all the steps to finalize their delivery, it could help.
If your account is finalized, you would just go if you want to mingle or have specific questions.

I ordered 11/15 and was invited to the same event(and will go for shits and giggles).

See you tomorrow!

View attachment 479763

Well here it is!
It showed up late but, he found his new home.
Way too many feelings to try and explain.
I’m sure those that already got their M3 can relate and for those that are waiting, I hope you feel the same way I do. Extremely grateful, excited, and happy all at the same time. Your time is coming :)
Cheers until tomorrow;
John
Welcome to the club!

I want to join the club.... :(
Are you getting yours in Costa Mesa? If it helps since it helped me, I emailed the SA at Tesla asking for an update, of course they will reply with early to mid-Dec. I was bummed when I heard that, but later on in the day I got a VIN in source code & then got my Model 3 within 2-days. So this trick may work lol, give it a shot.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
I ordered an SR+ in October and went for delivery today. I rejected the car. My ordered cars quality was dramatically different than the line up of vehicles that were scheduled for delivery which I was surprised by. Without meaningfully inspecting all other cars, I'd say they looked perfect.

Can anyone tell me if I'm being unreasonable?

+ paint was absolutely perfect. Anyone concerned about model 3 paint (not durability) but the job itself.
- window was bulging and had a gap that wouldn't close.
- rubber trims were buckling in the same spot on driver and passenger side.
- interior was stained/filthy by the seat belt (must have been from the shipping person)
- chrome and panels were misaligned.
- headlight gap was off.

Going to wait for delivery of another one!

ps the white interior on the showroom car was destroyed with dye transfer.

Looks like Tesla is trying to break Q3's sales record of 97K units. Think Elon trying to delivery 100K units for Q4.

Yeah, I am trying to decide if I refuse my first car or do something else to get pushed back to the last week of the month/quarter/year, to try to get a deal of some sort(Software is free to Tesla). I will be home with the family over the Holidays, and my current lease actually expires on 12/26 so they are used to me trying to wheel and deal the last week of the year LOL!

Are you getting yours in Costa Mesa? If it helps since it helped me, I emailed the SA at Tesla asking for an update, of course they will reply with early to mid-Dec. I was bummed when I heard that, but later on in the day I got a VIN in source code & then got my Model 3 within 2-days. So this trick may work lol, give it a shot.
Hmmmm LOL I’ll give it a shot thanks man!

I'm seeing 5-8 weeks now in the US :O

I am also seeing 3-5 Weeks for an SR+
3_5_weeks.PNG