Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting excited! Just talked to Tesla and I have a tentative delivery window starting 12/14! It's all tentative because I haven't been formally assigned a VIN; the source code VIN seems to be more an earmark that could change, so I guess we use "assigned a VIN" on these forums differently than Tesla does.

Still, this is the first I've been able to get anything beyond idle speculation about when I can expect to see my car. And I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief that it's looking like I'll get it before I drive home for the holidays--hopefully in my sweet new Model 3!

Question for those setting up delivery appointments: do you choose a specific appointment time or just a pickup date and show up whenever? Thanks!

• Informative
Reactions: tren01t
Just received the schedule a delivery text. December 3rd-5th, a little bummed because the California rebate programs goes down $500 on the third... Oh well at least I'm getting a new Tesla!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 8.39.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 8.39.11 AM.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 74
For those of you with West Coast white interior orders, there is hope...

Got my VIN in source code today and a text to schedule delivery!

Picked the earliest possible slot which is 11/29 (not a holiday up here in Canada). 09/09 order so it will be 81 days from order to delivery if all goes to plan. White/white, 19", no FSD. My VIN is 591xxx and 2020 model year.

...finally!

My order date was 10/25 for White Ext / Black Int SR+ Aero wheels in Kansas City. Just received text that vehicle is in transit and to schedule delivery appt. Delivery appt.'s were for 12/11-12/13. I've scheduled the delivery but am not yet seeing a VIN on the Tesla site yet, but hopefully it will come through shortly.

Went to Tesla Owners orientation this past weekend. The rep looked up my account and told me to expect delivery 12/1-12/3. So there is hope in the Bay Area.

Still no VIN, no text, no email
Ordered 11/14
White/Blk, no FSD, 18" aero

What!!! I ordered almost the same day! I was worried about getting the car before Christmas but having it before December 3 and saving $500 would be amazing. Also in the Bay Area, fingers crossed.