Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
me too. I don't think Tesla likes us
Any folks from the Sacramento area getting deliveries? So far feels like most CA deliveries are either from Fremont or L.A. My delivery center is Rocklin.

Ordered white/black 18” no FSD on 10/19 from Rocklin and no VIN yet. I did just get an invite for and orientation next week.

• Informative
Reactions: skydreamerjae
Had to do some finagling with Tesla and fly back early from vacation. Set for 12/3 delivery! I was told that they could only hold the car for 3 days but because I bought a one way ticket back to Cali, they would accommodate me. Really? Mofos and still stoked that I can get the extra 500 dollars in Cali on 12/3. Originally delivery date was 11/29 by default.

Had to do some finagling with Tesla and fly back early from vacation. Set for 12/3 delivery! I was told that they could only hold the car for 3 days but because I bought a one way ticket back to Cali, they would accommodate me. Really? Mofos and still stoked that I can get the extra 500 dollars in Cali on 12/3. Originally delivery date was 11/29 by default.
But...you can't get the extra $500 on 12/03. 12/03 the new terms BEGIN. 12/02 is the final day to submit applications, meaning you have to have delivery on or before 12/02.

Hey all, been lurking for a while now. i ordered on 10/21 in Los Angeles, but am just now realizing a potential mistake.

I was so incredibly unable to decide my color that I changed the color of the car about 3 times--the last time on 11/6.

Do we think that my new "order date" will be 11/6 as opposed to 10/21?

I don’t think it changes your original order date, I got the delivery 5 days after I changed the color

I don't understand it either?? Got my SR+ last Thursday and came with (still has) v9.:rolleyes:
The MCU’s probably come to Tesla pre-flashed. And they drop them in. A download and flash process during production would likely slow them down.

I’m personally looking forward to getting a v9 playing around with it and then happy to get the v10 bump so I can enjoy the performance bump and changes to one pedal driving like everyone else did over the last few months.

The MCU’s probably come to Tesla pre-flashed. And they drop them in. A download and flash process during production would likely slow them down.

I’m personally looking forward to getting a v9 playing around with it and then happy to get the v10 bump so I can enjoy the performance bump and changes to one pedal driving like everyone else did over the last few months.

I agree. I'd rather get v9, experience the model 3 with that version and then do the upgrade myself and see the differences.

Reactions: skydreamerjae