Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There were 4 white M3s on a delivery truck heading towards Rocklin this morning. I hope one of them is yours!

I ordered almost a month after you, 11/17, so it's definitely not mine. :(
I ordered 11/8. Not a peep. My guess is that those cars were headed east. Nevada, Utah, Colorado. Who knows for sure though. I'll have to swing by Rocklin today and see if there are any cars there. It's on my way home.

I'm seeing more and more people frustrated and getting angry by the long waits. (i'm nearing 8 weeks myself) today was hard.

I am about to create a new thread for all the venting and anger and negativity to have a place to unload them.
Good idea? I get 10 likes i'll do it.
I don't think it's a bad idea. I honestly think it would make sense to have regional waiting threads.

I don't think you'll find many happy posters when there are people saying they ordered a month and a half after CA orders saying they're taking delivery when many in CA haven't even heard a peep. I don't mind seeing it but it just fuels the fire of frustration.

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Do you have all your finacing in order and completed with tesla? Uploaded insurance card? Tradein accepted? I received a text about 2 weeks ago that stated once financing is complete you receive priority. I completed finacing last Wednesday had a Vin on saturday.
I Cant complete financing until I have a VIN we are going through a credit union for 1.99 APR

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
I'm seeing more and more people frustrated and getting angry by the long waits. (i'm nearing 8 weeks myself) today was hard.

I am about to create a new thread for all the venting and anger and negativity to have a place to unload them.
Good idea? I get 10 likes i'll do it.

I’m with you brotha. I mentioned in other posts that since I got the text “my car is expected to be at the delivery center between 11/23 and 12/01,” I haven’t heard anything. I feel like that text should not have gone out in the first place due to my expectations... I mean I haven’t heard anything from Tesla since I ordered 10/15 except that message... I think we all have the right to be very upset with this poor communication and customer service from a “high line” brand. And now I’m driving myself crazy a long with the rest of California folks checking source codes like an addict.

Supposed to take delivery tomorrow, and the option to make my final payment online never appeared on my account. Do I just bring a bank check made out to “Tesla Inc” for the amount it shows as due?
I am not sure if you are paying cash as I plan to, but my SA informed me I could bring a personal check or money order to the delivery and make payment then. Otherwise I could set up a wire transfer online before delivery.

Reactions: justin.jdl