Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told point blank my car has the ability to upgrade to fsd at any time which would mean 2.5 correct?

If you paid for FSD then they will upgrade your system to HW3.

On a separate note, I haven't found it yet, but will HW2.5 visualize construction cones, or is that just HW3? Because my SR+ definitely shows cones. The way I verified if I had 2.5 or 3 was the codec the video files were recording at (h.264 vs h.265.)

NOTE: It might be, based on some other forum topics, viable to determine if you have HW2.5 or HW3 based on the the H.264 vs h.265 method. Going to have to take a look at the Part Number to be 100% sure.

Last edited:
Stupid Q, but when I click "show source code", and cntrl cmd f, the only VIN I find is the vin for my trade, should I be looking somewhere else? If I don't capitalize or put it in quotes, there are 39 instances of vin, but all within other words. . . I'm less than a week out from my order, but do I have to click "accept" on the financing terms before any of this will work?

Nice!
Ordered 11/2.
Still waiting for a vin. No delivery date.

Did you get the option to `submit the final payment` when you got your vin?

While there's a VIN assigned to me in the source code, apparently it still needs to pass inspection before everything is final. The tesla account page is asking me to pay off remaining balance and has a button to submit payment, but I will wait until I receive and inspect the car.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Stupid Q, but when I click "show source code", and cntrl cmd f, the only VIN I find is the vin for my trade, should I be looking somewhere else? If I don't capitalize or put it in quotes, there are 39 instances of vin, but all within other words. . . I'm less than a week out from my order, but do I have to click "accept" on the financing terms before any of this will work?

Can you search for 5YJ in the source code? I was searching all day long and suddenly it showed up in less than 5 mts ago. Also you can download Tesla VIN finder in google and add it to the chrome as extension which would tell you if you hav VIN assigned or not

Still no VIN here, 10/14 sr+ white/blk no fsd 18 aero - burbank ca

Just received an e-mail "Confirm Your Delivery Availability" - but its asking what days I'm not available. I don't think it's the same as a delivery confirmation, moreso for them to plan logistics, anyone else get this?

So a friend cancelled a LR / blue / white / 19” in the Nashville area. Ordered 11/12 and was set to take delivery this week. Maybe someone will get bumped up .

I, on the other hand, ordered on 11/09. SR+ / Blue / white / 19” and no VIN or delivery date yet :-(

Same. Just got the Confirm your delivery availability.. I said I can pick up any day and it went away. I don't see anywhere where you can edit it afterward and everything looks the same on the status page (i.e. no vin in source).

Still no VIN here, 10/14 sr+ white/blk no fsd 18 aero - burbank ca

Just received an e-mail "Confirm Your Delivery Availability" - but its asking what days I'm not available. I don't think it's the same as a delivery confirmation, moreso for them to plan logistics, anyone else get this?