Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, my error. Took delivery yesterday. It was our original date and the temp tag was already on the back window. Very imfortative but we did lot of reading up plus a couple of friends own them so we bypassed a good amount they were wanting to go over. From arrival time to departure took literally less than 20 minutes. Everything was done ahead of time. All I did was sign ONE paper and then signed into the app to control all the features... They also give you to card keys then sit with you in the car until you're comfortable... Impressed.
Glad it went so well!

Thank you. It will come hopefully soon. I mean if we are going to pay $10/mo for the connectivity might as well have warm seats in the back. We shall see.
absolutely! I have the trial version for the premium connectivity, but i signed up for it as well (will begin billing once trial ends on january 17th), however I still don't have satellite view or live traffic ... :/

So it looks like it’s drilled/screwed on (there are screws on the plate for some reason) But upon closer inspection, I see a black adhesive tape between the plate and the bumper.
Cool. I read other threads that talked about the adhesive, but the screws in the pic threw me off. Thanks for reporting back!

Reactions: skydreamerjae
For those of you who received and replied to the "what is the absolute latest date we can ask you to take a car and blame you if you are unable to get ther" email today have either:
1) recieved a VIN in source?
2) Received an email/text with a delivery date
3) Received Vin in your account(not just in source)?

I am 4).. bubkis with no reply from the "designated SA" (since mine seems to have left town for the rush- no reply to several emails in the last 2 weeks)

I received the email yesterday and don't have any of that. I did call my SC and spoke to a random sales person yesterday and he was more than confident I will receive the car by EOY (ordered 11/17).

Reactions: ZappCatt
"T" minus 46 hours until picking up Model 3 SR+ in Brooklyn, NY. Everything is in place, financing, insurance, VIN, appointment set 11 AM December 20th.

Just wondering if I'm missing something. Can I expect to hear from Tesla before my appointment? Ordering was done online without human contact. Test drive was done months ago in New Jersey so I've never been to Brooklyn facility nor have I had any contact with anyone from Brooklyn service center.

Thank you for any info or feedback anyone can provide.

Damn!!! Someone with the exact same configuration as me received their VIN in LA today (they ordered 11/2, I ordered 11/16).

I only have 3 days of availability left (till Friday night) to take delivery before year end, really hoping for a Christmas miracle.
I’m in Orange County and I have yet to hear anything beyond the same generic emails and the “unavailability” scheduling.

Ordered 11/2, SR+ White/Black Autopilot. No delivery text, no email, no VIN in source, nothing. 13 days left!

absolutely! I have the trial version for the premium connectivity, but i signed up for it as well (will begin billing once trial ends on january 17th), however I still don't have satellite view or live traffic ... :/

Me neither. I did initially have it during the delivery, but it went away. I called Tesla, and on their end it seems like my SR+ isn't "supposed" to have it for some reason, and they think it might take a couple of days for the Premium Connectivity to take affect. (Even though on my SR+ it clearly shows I have Premium Connectivity, with all the streaming, etc., just not live traffic or satellite maps.)

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Me neither. I did initially have it during the delivery, but it went away. I called Tesla, and on their end it seems like my SR+ isn't "supposed" to have it for some reason, and they think it might take a couple of days for the Premium Connectivity to take affect. (Even though on my SR+ it clearly shows I have Premium Connectivity, with all the streaming, etc., just not live traffic or satellite maps.)
I think there's a software update for the navigation(at least for me), i'm downloading it right now, let's see if there's any changes. will keep you posted!