Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I FINALLY have a MVPA and delivery date. Super stoked!

Appeared around 2 PM today and I got a call from the DC. Will be picking up on Thursday.

However, they will not budge w/the rebate. The manager told me its a case by case decision and all they could do is give me free supercharging for 1 year. I have charging set up at home so this isn't really helpful to me at all. Anyone else having any luck with this?

i would ask for store credit or premium streaming etc. or a software upgrade like AP (if you have SR). That doesn't cost Tesla as much $$

Hi guys!

I ordered on 12/1 white/white SR+ with 19' wheels. I am still waiting a VIN or any further instructions. Every time i speak with my SA he does not have any "visbility" or latest info regarding my car. I went into Tesla SF and spoke to the manager one 01/01 since i did not receive delivery 12/31 and he told me he does not see it being longer than 2 weeks. He stated they are going to focus on fulfilling the missed 12/31 orders while working on Europe shipping Q1. I'm past the two week notice now and still waiting with no reach out or VIN.

Has anyone ordered the white/white SR+ with 19" wheels around 12/1? It seems to me they aren't focusing on this batch config?

Hi guys!

I ordered on 12/1 white/white SR+ with 19' wheels. I am still waiting a VIN or any further instructions. Every time i speak with my SA he does not have any "visbility" or latest info regarding my car. I went into Tesla SF and spoke to the manager one 01/01 since i did not receive delivery 12/31 and he told me he does not see it being longer than 2 weeks. He stated they are going to focus on fulfilling the missed 12/31 orders while working on Europe shipping Q1. I'm past the two week notice now and still waiting with no reach out or VIN.

Has anyone ordered the white/white SR+ with 19" wheels around 12/1? It seems to me they aren't focusing on this batch config?
Hi Nori, I am also still waiting and being ghosted without a VIN. Ordered one day before you but 18" and black interior.

Hi Nori, I am also still waiting and being ghosted without a VIN. Ordered one day before you but 18" and black interior.

After a buddy of mine ordered on 12/8 white/black with 18" aero wheels i for sure felt it was due to my white/white configuration. I just wonder if anyone with my config is also experiencing this?

Im surprised you haven't received yours. Good patience also.

After a buddy of mine ordered on 12/8 white/black with 18" aero wheels i for sure felt it was due to my white/white configuration. I just wonder if anyone with my config is also experiencing this?

Im surprised you haven't received yours. Good patience also.
Order date 11/11. SR+ white/white. White interior makes lot of waiting. NO VIN for almost 70 days. Don't expect get yours soon. If we don't get the car in January, then it will be the end of March.

Kryton have you reached out to a SA about your order? What is their response to your order? Did they give you any expectation on delivery then failed to deliver on that
The only thing I got from Tesla before EOY was tentative delivery date of 12/31(NO VIN). Of course they failed. I called SA yesterday and he asked me to change interior color to black for immediate delivery. I declined. He said white interior may be built this weekend but, you know what, I have no faith in SA. I have been through this kind of b.s. several times since my order on November 11. I think Tesla made a batch of SR+ and my car was not among them. Probably all of them would be black interior. Small amount of white interior would be sent to East coast. Until Tesla fulfill ALL the east coast missing EOY delivery, we CA order will not be matched. Now, they are making batch of LR and Performance will follow. I missed the delivery wave AGAIN.
nori2, if I were you, I would not check this forum. It only makes pain to watch somebody who made order later than you take delivery and leave happily. No hope for us - SR+ with white interior in CA. Just forget even you made an order for Tesla and wait SA calling you. Good luck!

The only thing I got from Tesla before EOY was tentative delivery date of 12/31(NO VIN). Of course they failed. I called SA yesterday and he asked me to change interior color to black for immediate delivery. I declined. He said white interior may be built this weekend but, you know what, I have no faith in SA. I have been through this kind of b.s. several times since my order on November 11. I think Tesla made a batch of SR+ and my car was not among them. Probably all of them would be black interior. Small amount of white interior would be sent to East coast. Until Tesla fulfill ALL the east coast missing EOY delivery, we CA order will not be matched. Now, they are making batch of LR and Performance will follow. I missed the delivery wave AGAIN.
nori2, if I were you, I would not check this forum. It only makes pain to watch somebody who made order later than you take delivery and leave happily. No hope for us - SR+ with white interior in CA. Just forget even you made an order for Tesla and wait SA calling you. Good luck!

You are feeling exactly how i am. I've been led on for over month now. I am realizing they made a very small amount of white interior. I am seeing everyone who ordered black interior receive theirs. It is definitely bothersome but i will remain patient and it is good to know there are others like myself who are dealing with the same bs runaround. I would think my location would also be of advantage since i am closer and DC is closer but nope, nothing.

Ill be waiting.....in the meantime maybe just leave my account alone and not refreshing every 15 seconds for a VIN....

You are feeling exactly how i am. I've been led on for over month now. I am realizing they made a very small amount of white interior. I am seeing everyone who ordered black interior receive theirs. It is definitely bothersome but i will remain patient and it is good to know there are others like myself who are dealing with the same bs runaround. I would think my location would also be of advantage since i am closer and DC is closer but nope, nothing.

Ill be waiting.....in the meantime maybe just leave my account alone and not refreshing every 15 seconds for a VIN....
Also waiting ordered 11/17 w/w/19.