Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't. I made the order, put in all the necessary information, submitted my insurance paper which was then approved and got my initial "Welcome to Tesla." text which told me to fill everything out in the first place. Since then it's been 2 weeks of no tangible progress.

Did you?

I did get an email the next day from someone after I completed all the necessary tasks on my account. On the email it mentions that she will be my main contact if I have any questions regarding the order.

But that was the last time I received any update from Tesla.

Reactions: Roald44
What a joke.

I bought an inventory model 3 to get the car quicker. Last I hear was expect home delivery this week (last wed). Unanswered email goes by yesterday, no news. Turns out (without telling me) there is a new bumper revision? And they ordered a replacement from Tesla which won't be here till next week. Delivery no sooner than end of the month. All this and no communication to me.
Not impressed.

I finally took delivery yesterday. They wouldn't give me the rebate but gave me a year of the unlimited supercharger. Not what I was expecting, but what are you going to do.

I love the car and its a very nice drive.

Congratulations!!! So the 2 months of constant VIN# checking and Tesla update text anxiety was worth it???

I am keeping my fingers crossed that there won't be any issues with my delivery tomorrow :)