Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my schedule delivery email this morning! Set up for 12:30pm on March 5th at Tesla Lawrence in Toronto.
I followed the link in the text message I received this morning and that was the earliest date it was allowing me to select. Anything earlier was greyed out.

Edit: Who did you talk to at Lawrence?
I didn't receive any text recently I just called him at the morning his name Ishac Musah

I didn't receive any text recently I just called him at the morning his name Ishac Musah

He is probably mistaken or there are multiple waves of delivery expected. The text I got was from he same 508 area code as every other text directly from Tesla, going to have to assume they know more than the sales advisors in store. Haven't dealt with the guy you talked to unfortunately. Been talking to Anusha, but when I called today she was unavailable and asked if I had a Delivery Advisor yet. I said no and they told me they would set me up with someone.

He is probably mistaken or there are multiple waves of delivery expected. The text I got was from he same 508 area code as every other text directly from Tesla, going to have to assume they know more than the sales advisors in store. Haven't dealt with the guy you talked to unfortunately. Been talking to Anusha, but when I called today she was unavailable and asked if I had a Delivery Advisor yet. I said no and they told me they would set me up with someone.
Anusha told me I would be likely dealing with three people on the delivery team

I will try to call them again on Monday and talk to another one and see what they say.

I ordered mine on Jan 18 in McLean VA. Just realized VIN in source code and Mvpa today. Now it is asking me to pay off the remaining balance prior to delivery. Should I pay it off now?
Thanks
I would also like to get the general consensus on proper procedure here, depending on what your payment type is I assume. I’ve read instances where people don’t transfer funds until they’ve checked out the car, while others and says it’s necessary in order to get a delivery date.

I would also like to get the general consensus on proper procedure here, depending on what your payment type is I assume. I’ve read instances where people don’t transfer funds until they’ve checked out the car, while others and says it’s necessary in order to get a delivery date.
Thanks for reply. Does anyone have experience of the delivery date after VIN in source code? Thanks

I ordered mine on Jan 18 in McLean VA. Just realized VIN in source code and Mvpa today. Now it is asking me to pay off the remaining balance prior to delivery. Should I pay it off now?
Thanks
In my case, ordering two SR+‘s for wife and I. After transferring funds within a hour of getting notice, we had both cars deliver within 48 hours.

I kind of understand that there are some people that like to do a microscopic inspection of car before they hand their money over, and regardless that I don’t exactly understand why with all cars having a 7 day 100% money back guarantee, I respect their decision for detailed inspection before buying.

I have no idea if this really delays deliveries by a little or a lot. Just saw how fast things went when I transferred money before delivery.

To add; I have learned over time that the closer I decide to look at something/someone, im going to find some kind of a little defect (nothing is perfect) So, just my choice I won’t spend too much time inspecting car. If a find a real bad problem in the first 7 days I would just return it and get my money back (or have them fix it)

JMHO,
John