Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• dde8dfffee562b2b8cda6acf81f4c637.gif
    dde8dfffee562b2b8cda6acf81f4c637.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • Funny
Reactions: Roald44
Noticed something changed on my account page:

Used to say:
"Estimated Delivery 5-7 weeks"

Now says:
"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

Are you looking at it on mobile? Whenever I check the Tesla website on a phone it seems to scrub the delivery estimate and says that instead compared to on PC where the delivery estimate remains.

Not sure if there's any progress been made...

The website says "4 - 7 Weeks" before, and now it says below.

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Anyone experienced this? Does it mean VIN will show up soon?

Noticed something changed on my account page:

Used to say:
"Estimated Delivery 5-7 weeks"

Now says:
"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

Yes, I saw this on my account too. But at the bottom when I expanded the payment section it said unable to load due to technical problems. But later in the day the page changed back to previous version.

I'm seeing the same this morning (I'm on macOS/Safari also)
I've always had the "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date..." message since my original order (2/6). No VIN in source and MVPA still being completed but I do see a delivery location if I check from Android/Chrome. Desktop/Chrome doesn't show the delivery location though. Not sure if that's normal; just something I noticed was different.

What's the hack?

Order: 12/31/19
No VIN yet.

Ordered: M3 SR+ White Color, Black Interior - 18in Wheels - Autopilot

Have you contacted your SA yet? I ordered on feb 4th same confi as your. No VIN yet. But I went to the new owner workshop last week on robson. I asked one of the rep when is the car coming. So he put in my RN# on his system and he showed me on the screen it says that expected delivery will be on march 12. But who knows. Lol.

But I did contact my SA a couple days ago and she told me they are expecting shipment basically from now till end of march on a regular basis.

Hang in there my friend

Locate in Vancouver as well

• Informative
Reactions: Roald44
Have you contacted your SA yet? I ordered on feb 4th same confi as your. No VIN yet. But I went to the new owner workshop last week on robson. I asked one of the rep when is the car coming. So he put in my RN# on his system and he showed me on the screen it says that expected delivery will be on march 12. But who knows. Lol.

But I did contact my SA a couple days ago and she told me they are expecting shipment basically from now till end of march on a regular basis.

Hang in there my friend

Locate in Vancouver as well

I personally haven't done any further reaching out to anyone and felt just waiting it out to be the better option. It'll come when it comes. Last point of contact was on Feb 10th and I was asking about home charging. Since then I've gotten a single text with a delivery update saying 3-6 weeks on Monday.