Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I personally haven't done any further reaching out to anyone and felt just waiting it out to be the better option. It'll come when it comes. Last point of contact was on Feb 10th and I was asking about home charging. Since then I've gotten a single text with a delivery update saying 3-6 weeks on Monday.
Funny, when I call, they tell me they don't have any additional information than the website provides. (Have a feeling they're bombarded with calls)

Is there a good resource list of top 10 things/accessories that you'll want to buy immediately after getting the car?

If you take a look on Google or YouTube you will find a million pages or videos going over the different accessories that people think you should get.

I read or watched a bunch of stuff and decided I would focus on getting good floor mats and a wrap for the center console right away. Other then that I mostly plan on getting the car, using it, and seeing what else makes sense to get.

A lot of people for example talk about getting a screen protector, really not sure I think thats needed. I don't have a wireless charging phone, so thats not needed.

If you take a look on Google or YouTube you will find a million pages or videos going over the different accessories that people think you should get.

I read or watched a bunch of stuff and decided I would focus on getting good floor mats and a wrap for the center console right away. Other then that I mostly plan on getting the car, using it, and seeing what else makes sense to get.

A lot of people for example talk about getting a screen protector, really not sure I think thats needed. I don't have a wireless charging phone, so thats not needed.

I'm buying the floor mats, wrap for the console and a good MicroSD card for Sentry Mode... considering wrapping the dashboard wood trim as well... not sure how much I like it! Other than that, as @regner said, time will tell!

I did all weather floor mats (first purchase) and then the screen protector. I think a replacement screen is between $2000-$5000 from the various threads and depending on if you replace with new or refurb. I know at some point my wife's engagement ring is going to nick the screen at some point and $15 is (IMO) a worthwhile investment. :)