Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you guys get your VIN assigned and can setup a delivery date, do you receive a text from Tesla letting you know of it?

Or did you have to just keep checking your online account at Tesla.com for any updates?
I haven't received my delivery date just yet but my VIN and MVPA just appeared this evening (around 8:30pm ET). I was randomly checking to see if I had a VIN assigned all day today but didn't receive any text messages that the MVPA was completed. Now, I only see my VIN in the source but it's not showing on the page anywhere yet. From what I understand, the VIN should show up in my account somewhere?

Ordered today. SR blue with black interior, no autopilot. Associate said to expect it before the end of March!
Congrats!
I saw your first thread asking how you can get your husband onboard with getting a new Tesla. Guess you succeeded or you don’t care if he can’t understand it yet:p

You deserve it, just don’t get too excited about the delivery estimate from your SA, they really have no clue (just saying):rolleyes:

Cheers,
John

• Love
Reactions: ellienovember
So my car arrived to the delivery center yesterday, I called today and rescheduled my delivery from may 5 to today... I'm officially in love with my midnight silver metallic!

Attachments

• eFrank.jpg
    eFrank.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Love
Reactions: Roald44