Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
nice!! What does factory link do?
You enter the last 6 digits of your VIN and it shows when the car left the factory and the destination. If your exact VIN isn't there, it shows the ones above and below which at least tells you the date it left the factory. So for me, it looks like the last SR+ to leave the factory was 709974 on March 5th headed for Florida which leads me to believe my car will be built in the next SR+ batch.

As you can see from the list, most cars that left the factory in the past 48 hours went to the East Coast.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 10.22.12 PM.png

Last edited:
Ordered SR+ on 28 Feb, received VIN on 5 Mar, tesla-info.com indicates a departure on or around 2 Mar, delivery scheduled for 18 Mar.
14-50 delivery scheduled for 10 Mar.
Attending Pre-Delivery Ownership Workshop on 9 Mar.

I plan to run a 240 volt line to the garage today.

Reactions: AlanSqB
Just got my Delivery Text!!!

Left factory today.

Only one date offered and 4 times to choose.

Home delivery Monday 3/9/2020. No time for BoA loan so I guess I’ll have to do the match and wait for a check.

Congrats! Glad to see other San Jose deliveries being scheduled. My SA said to expect vin assignment this weekend and delivery next week. We will see...

Reactions: jmatero
Where do you find the vin on your account?
I received my VIN from my SA (I think that means Service Advisor) in an email. I have also seen it in the "source" of my Tesla Account web page.
Select Manage on your account page and wait for the page to appear. On mine, it says Joe's Tesla in the upper left. Right click and select View Page Source (or some menu item that indicates page source - they may vary by browser and operation system). When I do this, a separate tab open showing the HTML of the web page (HTML is the language of browsers). Search for 5YJ on that page. It should appear something like

"showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":true,"vin":"5YJ3XXXXXXXXXXXXX","insuredVIN":null

I believe it appears only after your account is assigned a VIN. From the HTML, I'm guessing that mine does not appear on the web page because I have not uploaded insurance information and not paid my remaining balance.

Joe

• Helpful
Reactions: Blue2020
I received my VIN from my SA (I think that means Service Advisor) in an email. I have also seen it in the "source" of my Tesla Account web page.
Select Manage on your account page and wait for the page to appear. On mine, it says Joe's Tesla in the upper left. Right click and select View Page Source (or some menu item that indicates page source - they may vary by browser and operation system). When I do this, a separate tab open showing the HTML of the web page (HTML is the language of browsers). Search for 5YJ on that page. It should appear something like

"showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":true,"vin":"5YJ3XXXXXXXXXXXXX","insuredVIN":null

I believe it appears only after your account is assigned a VIN. From the HTML, I'm guessing that mine does not appear on the web page because I have not uploaded insurance information and not paid my remaining balance.

Joe