Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a small scare earlier today. Got a text saying my M3 had come earlier than expected, though couldn't make it any earlier than Saturday due to working the weekdays. Soon after getting that text both my VIN and original appointment disappeared from my account. Just had to email my SA and they fixed it up returning the original date.

Gave me a panic attack lol.

UPDATE!

Order date: 2/16/20
Completed all online info: 2/24/20
Conig: SR+/White/Blk interior/18 Aero

Received text on 2/20/20 asking to fill online info. No communication since then.
Checking source code daily

*****Received text yesterday informing car will be built in 2-10 days.
*****VIN showed up on source code today at 12pm.

Waiting on SA to contact me for delivery. It took 16 days for the VIN to be assigned from the time I completed the online info

Reactions: CareyP
UPDATE!

Order date: 2/16/20
Completed all online info: 2/24/20
Conig: SR+/White/Blk interior/18 Aero

Received text on 2/20/20 asking to fill online info. No communication since then.
Checking source code daily

*****Received text yesterday informing car will be built in 2-10 days.
*****VIN showed up on source code today at 12pm.

Waiting on SA to contact me for delivery. It took 16 days for the VIN to be assigned from the time I completed the online info

Same config, general location, and timing, VIN in source code today as well. Just waiting on my call/text.

Reactions: ofcorona
Question;
Are you allowed to pick your own delivery time/ day? I work M-F and it seems like Tesla SA just assign the first availability? Do they have a problem with rescheduling? I don’t wanna risk losing my car

In my case they gave me a choice of Wed to Fri. I told them I wouldn't be able to make any of those times due to work and managed to squeeze in Saturday for me. Just gotta ask'em and see if they'll budge.