Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received a text to schedule delivery for 8/31! VIN now shows up under my account.

Summary of my timeline:
7/3 - ordered (SR+, Blue/Black, 19") with initial 8-12 week estimate.
8/6 - 3 to 6 week text
8/19 - 1 to 4 week text
8/29 - Text to schedule delivery
8/31 - delivery appointment

j_almo how did the delivery go? I'm curious since I hope to be picking up in Renton in the next couple weeks.

j_almo how did the delivery go? I'm curious since I hope to be picking up in Renton in the next couple weeks.
Delivery was super smooth! My car was waiting for me in the parking lot. Had all the time in the world to inspect it and get all my settings loaded. No issues with the car. All the paperwork was in the car — just had to sign the docs and place it in a dropbox. Best of luck with your delivery! I’m sure you’ll be getting your car soon!

• Helpful
Reactions: HTWOMS
Delivery was super smooth! My car was waiting for me in the parking lot. Had all the time in the world to inspect it and get all my settings loaded. No issues with the car. All the paperwork was in the car — just had to sign the docs and place it in a dropbox. Best of luck with your delivery! I’m sure you’ll be getting your car soon!

Do you notice if they've made any updates to the model 3? Is it still chrome trim?

Funniest thing, I called the store to see if they had an update or if they had any cars matching my configuration that I could swoop up because of deliveries not being able to be completed and they said that nothing matched my configuration and that my account has no update on delivery or VIN. Flash forward 30min and I receive a text for delivery!

08/05 Order (estimated delivery time 4-8 weeks)
08/10 Text for 4-7 weeks
08/25 Text for 2-4 weeks
09/01 Text for Delivery & VIN
09/03 Delivery Date

I'm located in Vancouver BC, and ordered a white/white, 18 inch aeros and FSD :)

Funniest thing, I called the store to see if they had an update or if they had any cars matching my configuration that I could swoop up because of deliveries not being able to be completed and they said that nothing matched my configuration and that my account has no update on delivery or VIN. Flash forward 30min and I receive a text for delivery!

08/05 Order (estimated delivery time 4-8 weeks)
08/10 Text for 4-7 weeks
08/25 Text for 2-4 weeks
09/01 Text for Delivery & VIN
09/03 Delivery Date

I'm located in Vancouver BC, and ordered a white/white, 18 inch aeros and FSD :)

Congrats man!

Reactions: tche93
Has anyone else not received a delivery date after getting their VIN or didn't receive a text to schedule delivery when they got their VIN?

7/18: Ordered SR+ White/White 19" (4-8 week delivery)
8/10: Text for 3-6 weeks
8/25: Text for 2-4 weeks
8/28: VIN/Mvpa arrived in my account (no one texted/called me)

I have completed financing and my insurance but haven't received a text or call to schedule my delivery. Located in Dallas, TX!

Has anyone else not received a delivery date after getting their VIN or didn't receive a text to schedule delivery when they got their VIN?

7/18: Ordered SR+ White/White 19" (4-8 week delivery)
8/10: Text for 3-6 weeks
8/25: Text for 2-4 weeks
8/28: VIN/Mvpa arrived in my account (no one texted/called me)

I have completed financing and my insurance but haven't received a text or call to schedule my delivery. Located in Dallas, TX!

Congratulations!! I chatted with Tesla today and swapped out from Tesla Financing to a Credit Union. Almost immediately following the chat ... I got the MVPA (which I expected based on 3rd party financing and other posts I've read) and then the text came from Tesla to schedule pickup. Picking up Monday 9/14 :)

Reactions: indiarain
Congratulations!! I chatted with Tesla today and swapped out from Tesla Financing to a Credit Union. Almost immediately following the chat ... I got the MVPA (which I expected based on 3rd party financing and other posts I've read) and then the text came from Tesla to schedule pickup. Picking up Monday 9/14 :)
Congratulations!! Seems like most everyone has gotten to schedule delivery as soon as they receive their VIN, however, I haven't gotten that text. Fingers crossed hopefully soon!

Question for those that have picked their cars up recently... did the car have miles on it already? Looking at MVPA it shows mine has 15 miles on the odometer and curious to know is this normal?
Yeah, it should be normal. Every car gets taken for a spin before it is given to the owner. No car ever has zero miles.

Now, it all depends how they drove your car...:D

CavernousTestyAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

• Funny
Just received 1-3 week text.

Sr+ White, Black Interior, 19" Sport Wheels, No FSD.

8/12: Ordered
8/19: 3-6 weeks text
9/2: 1-3 weeks text

Vancouver, BC.

I just got a text today as well saying my Model 3 will be ready in 2-4 weeks from today. Seattle Area.

Ordered:
8/5 - Midnight Silver M3 SR+ with Black interior, 18" Aero wheels with just Autopilot on 8/5 to Seattle. When ordered 4-8 weeks
8/19 - Got a text update saying 4-6 weeks
9/2 - Got another text update saying 2-4 weeks