Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might even prefer what you have instead of a whole month wide window from Nov 6 to Dec 4... It can come any day but it hasn't
When did you order?

My initial order was 8/2, then updated on 10/19. Sigh. My SA is saying end of this month, early next... but the text I got yesterday quotes 5-7 weeks, along with "to-do items that outstanding" which I have no control over (woo trade-in)...

Sigh.

*sits down and takes a seat in the waiting room

When I ordered 2 weeks ago the website said it would arrive in 5-9wks. Then I got a text this week saying 4-7 wks.
It's ok, I need the time to arrange stuff such as selling old car, researching accessories, getting the electrical in place, ordering winter tires, ppf etc.

I just reached out to my SA and he said that my car is almost ready, should have the VIN assigned within the next 10 days according to his "factory note". Hopefully after getting the VIN it'll be speedy to delivery.

Ordered 10/23. Red/White SR+. The delivery time-frame in my account has been Dec 04 - Dec 31st since I submitted my profile.

Heads-up if your planning on getting an aftermarket tire/wheel winter package. Apparently, they have gone with the BLE TPMS, the one being used on MY.
I'd really like to know if the refreshed M3 could used both types of TPMS.
I highly doubt that the old 433MHz sensors will work with the new BLE enabled vehicles as Tesla would need to continue to install the old receivers which would in turn cost them additional money. As evidence of the requirement they be BLE, if you look at the Tesla Shop, you'll find that when ordering new wheels and tires, it specifically asks you whether or not you have the old version of the Model 3 with Conti sensors or the 2021 refresh with BLE sensors.

Hello, long time lurker, first time posting. I am in Canada and ordered my M3 SR+ on October 26th. I haven't received any updates from Tesla (no VIN) until today, when I received a text message saying my Model 3 is ready to be scheduled for delivery. Available delivery dates are Nov 16-18 (3-5 days away).
This seems like very short notice. I am sensing they are trying to get rid of some 2020 inventory on me (without the refresh). I've contacted the showroom and am waiting for a response, but wanted to hear what you guys think. It seems like people usually get notice about a month in advance for delivery?

Hello, long time lurker, first time posting. I am in Canada and ordered my M3 SR+ on October 26th. I haven't received any updates from Tesla (no VIN) until today, when I received a text message saying my Model 3 is ready to be scheduled for delivery. Available delivery dates are Nov 16-18 (3-5 days away).
This seems like very short notice. I am sensing they are trying to get rid of some 2020 inventory on me (without the refresh). I've contacted the showroom and am waiting for a response, but wanted to hear what you guys think. It seems like people usually get notice about a month in advance for delivery?

Did they give you a VIN? The 10th position would be "M" if 2021, "L" if 2020

Does the picture of your car online and in app show the refresh?