Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone order in October and still not have a delivery date?

Ordered 10/16 PW / black / aero and still no set-in-stone delivery date. My account shows delivery window 12/15-12/28. No VIN yet. I called my SA two days ago out of pure frustration and he said I'm "slated" for a 12/26 delivery, which falls in the window of my account online. I'm not holding my breath, this is the third window that I've had and nothing makes me think that anything is different. Just disenfranchised with this entire process. I'm in AZ btw. It does appear AZ is lumped into the same bucket as CA, although unfortunately for AZ, at least some CA people are getting delivery.

Any AZ SR+ orders that have taken delivery yet??

Update, i texted my SA last night and she replied today saying, "Hi Eric, your eta has been pushed out to 12/28. We can tentatively schedule your delivery appointment for 12/29 at 1pm. Does this date and time work for you?"

As stated above im not holding my breath either and fully expect a dog and pony show when i do finally take delivery

My M3 SR+ reservation here in Orange County, CA... I ordered on 10/22 (MSM/Black/wFSD). Still no VIN, last delivery estimate via text was 11/25 saying "3-5 weeks" or Dec. 16-30. Website says "Dec. 15 - 27". (Previously showed Nov.# -Dec. 3, then Nov. # - Nov. #, then Dec. 10 - 31, then blank for 2 days, then what it shows now. lol). Coming up on 8 weeks of waiting, but it'll be worth it :cool:
Look out for pics in a couple weeks!! ;)

• Informative
Reactions: RyanS
Picked up today! No longer waiting. :D Everything looked good!!

Attachments

• IMG_8237.jpg
    IMG_8237.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 93
Ordered 10/16 PW / black / aero and still no set-in-stone delivery date. My account shows delivery window 12/15-12/28. No VIN yet. I called my SA two days ago out of pure frustration and he said I'm "slated" for a 12/26 delivery, which falls in the window of my account online. I'm not holding my breath, this is the third window that I've had and nothing makes me think that anything is different. Just disenfranchised with this entire process. I'm in AZ btw. It does appear AZ is lumped into the same bucket as CA, although unfortunately for AZ, at least some CA people are getting delivery.

I'm in Phoenix and in the same boat. Ordered 10/17, Midnight Silver. At one point it said my delivery date was 11/24, then 11/28, then 12/5, then 12/14, yesterday it said the 27th, today it says the 28th. Which is wonderful because the 1st day I actually need a car in 6 months is the 27th, so yay? The SA has reached out to me saying get ready for delivery! Then I email him back and he says still no vin or ETA. I was stoked about the free superchargering, now I'm wondering if we're going to miss it.

Reactions: tmm520
My M3 SR+ reservation here in Orange County, CA... I ordered on 10/22 (MSM/Black/wFSD). Still no VIN, last delivery estimate via text was 11/25 saying "3-5 weeks" or Dec. 16-30. Website says "Dec. 15 - 27". (Previously showed Nov.# -Dec. 3, then Nov. # - Nov. #, then Dec. 10 - 31, then blank for 2 days, then what it shows now. lol). Coming up on 8 weeks of waiting, but it'll be worth it :cool:
Look out for pics in a couple weeks!! ;)

wow! We have the exact same order date. I ordered on 10/22 as well. Still no VIN. Same delivery updates. So at least I know someone is in the same boat as me here in Southern California! Been checking my account each day religiously lol

Picked up this morning and rushed home ahead of snowstorm. At least got to experience autopilot for hour before I had to take over due to conditions. Was gorgeous, but now totally covered in crud. So close to crying then and even now when I think about it.

Attachments

• D7ED472F-F7F3-4AAF-8DAA-CEBDC0B15500.jpeg
    D7ED472F-F7F3-4AAF-8DAA-CEBDC0B15500.jpeg
    482.4 KB · Views: 61
Finally picked up my car! I'm part of the fam!

My experience could have been much better had I not gotten an email the DAY BEFORE that randomly stated I had to review my updated loan offer. Huh? There was no such change that I agreed to. On delivery day while signing the paperwork I noticed my loan amount was not the correct amount. They had to send me new paperwork to replace the wrong ones. Then realized again the finances were incorrect and they had to send me more paperwork to replace the old one. I was getting confused and annoyed as I had 3 piles of paperwork in my car.

Also, when I told the employee I wanted to check the car before submitting the paperwork he tried to persuade me not to. He said it was already checked and its perfect. Ya OK, I decide that.

And of course when I stopped by the parts store they didn't have any TPMS sensors and wouldn't have any for weeks.

Reactions: MikeC
Ok so I got my VIN earlier today and received an email and text message to schedule delivery. Will be picking up Friday at 4PM. A few weeks ago this same process happened and Tesla called the night before delivery saying they couldn't delivery me the car due to some "defects" so can you guys please pray for me and that everything goes smoothly and my car has no defects, I am soooo worried :oops:
SoCal folks, hang in there, your time is always here!!!!

Tesla called the night before delivery saying they couldn't delivery me the car due to some "defects" so can you guys please pray for me and that everything goes smoothly and my car has no defects, I am soooo worried :oops:

This is a good sign. Your service center is proactively saw an issue and got it fixed. Be sure to ask what that issue was so you can verify the fix happened (correctly).

That's odd it was at the dealership and they took a photo but didn't release it to you...

exact’y m
Ok so I got my VIN earlier today and received an email and text message to schedule delivery. Will be picking up Friday at 4PM. A few weeks ago this same process happened and Tesla called the night before delivery saying they couldn't delivery me the car due to some "defects" so can you guys please pray for me and that everything goes smoothly and my car has no defects, I am soooo worried :oops:
SoCal folks, hang in there, your time is always here!!!!

This is what happened to me Monday. Found out I couldn’t get the car on Monday due to « defects » I truly hope this is not what happened to me. Delivery is tentative for Saturday pending parts (whatever that means). Was your old vin removed from your account instantly ? Or did the advisor immediately warn you that you would be getting a new car and vin when he called you a couple of Friday’s ago ?

exact’y m

This is what happened to me Monday. Found out I couldn’t get the car on Monday due to « defects » I truly hope this is not what happened to me. Delivery is tentative for Saturday pending parts (whatever that means). Was your old vin removed from your account instantly ? Or did the advisor immediately warn you that you would be getting a new car and vin when he called you a couple of Friday’s ago ?
My old VIN was removed right after and had no other communication as I waited for a new VIN