Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What website are we talking about that you’re getting information on deliveries. I sign into my account it gives me my order number and what car is it gives me no delivery information at all so do I need to look to a different web address. 2021 Long Range dual motor ordered November 21 the 4 to 6 week delivery. Called sales associate three times and all three got it’s coming asmyanswer.

Last edited:
What website are we talking about that you’re getting information on deliveries. I sign into my account it gives me my order number and what car is it gives me no delivery information at all so do I need to look to a different web address. 2021 Long Range dual motor ordered November 21 the 4 to 6 week delivery. Called sales associate three times and all three got it’s coming asmyanswer.

When signing into your account and clicking your reservation it should have a delivery estimate. Under “next steps” tab and after insurance.

Mine just updated to 12/21-12/31 (used to be 12/23-12/31 then had changed to “4-6 weeks).

Ordered 11/25 white/black/aero in Los Angeles ... seeing that 12/21 is Monday I’m not sure that’s even feasible. No VIN assigned and no communication whatsoever from them...but I think they’re definitely trying for those EOY deliveries to hit the books.

So I finally saw a change in my account lol. After about a week (December 10th is when it originally showed up on my order page to be specific) of it showing "Estimated Delivery: 8-12 weeks from order placed date" it now says "Estimated Delivery: December 18 - December 31". Before December 10th it had absolutely nothing on my order page (like Kimmi is referring to above). Still no VIN though. So it seems like it's just going at very slow and small steps right now.

I'm in SoCal and ordered in June (always planned on taking delivery this month from the get go though).

So I finally saw a change in my account lol. After about a week (December 10th is when it originally showed up on my order page to be specific) of it showing "Estimated Delivery: 8-12 weeks from order placed date" it now says "Estimated Delivery: December 18 - December 31". Before December 10th it had absolutely nothing on my order page (like Kimmi is referring to above). Still no VIN though. So it seems like it's just going at very slow and small steps right now.

I'm in SoCal and ordered in June (always planned on taking delivery this month from the get go though).

JUNE?! Did you refuse delivery before or somehow coordinate to wait?

Either way I get that they’re busy and trying but the estimate system is a bit weird if it’s showing you a window starting Dec 18...TODAY with no VIN...

Reactions: sld12
JUNE?! Did you refuse delivery before or somehow coordinate to wait?

Either way I get that they’re busy and trying but the estimate system is a bit weird if it’s showing you a window starting Dec 18...TODAY with no VIN...

I ordered it through my SA that I met when I did my test drive in June. I chose this month since it was when my current car's lease expires. I guess he just did things in the system himself to coordinate my delivery (I have no idea what he did exactly, since I never had to do anything).

I've actually seen the delivery estimate starting on the current day for a lot of people. But I agree, it makes no sense whatsoever.

I have a VIN!! Account updated sometime in the past 5 hours since I checked early this morning, which previously read estimated delivery of 12/18-12/28; now it reads 12/18-12/24! PW / black / aero, will be picking up from Scottsdale AZ location. FINALLY it seems Arizona is starting to get its cars!!!!

I don't have a delivery date nor have I received the email to make payment, so I'm still waiting on some next steps, but a VIN and a shortened delivery date makes me MUCH more optimistic that I will actually see my car this year. Previously, I was feeling like Arizona was being "forgotten", between all the east-coast deliveries and the CA deliveries that they appear to be making.

Reactions: mond81