Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered 10/1 and my SA says they’re still awaiting for a car to be produced so they can give me a vin but I don’t see how others with exact same specs ordered this month and already have delivery set up. SA says I should prepare for the last days of the year for delivery

I am hoping for good news tomorrow. Luckily, we are local. Anything can happen in 4 days so I am remaining optimistic. The only thing I know is that my delivery location changed from Dublin to Vallejo.

Reactions: Vram09
Ordered 12/22. Got my car yesterday with vin 876xxx SR+ at the Lynnwood, WA store. Has the new headlights. 1st Tesla so ended up spending 2 hours in the lot looking at everything on a big ole checklist, happy to say everything looked great.

Attachments

• New_Tesla_12_27_2020 2.jpg
    New_Tesla_12_27_2020 2.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 100
  • New_Tesla_12_27_2020 2.jpg
    New_Tesla_12_27_2020 2.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: BeeGood
Delivery appointment scheduled for 29th at 2:00 AM. Got a call from tesla to confirm the appointment , I requested to talk the SA as I am more interested in picking it up today as tesla factory is really close to my home. Super super excited.

Order 10/18 White/Black Bay Area.

Ordered a white/white interior SR+ in the Bay Area. Got a text last night that mine is getting delivered to my home on 12/31 at 12 AM. I wish I could schedule a pick-up at Fremont instead to get a better look at the car before accepting it.

Exact same specs here hopefully I get a vin soon enough. I think you can request a pick up it looks like someone commented they’d be receiving a late night delivery too and requested a pick up instead

I was all set to pickup today at 10:00 AM, but I just got a call (8:00 AM here) that they found a scuff on the side from transportation so they are going to need to either repair it or find me another one. So they tentatively pushed it out to December 31st now. I just really wish they hadn't waited until 2 hours before I took delivery to call me. I know they're super busy right now, but that's so lame.

It's crazy how bad their customer service is. I posted it many times in this thread already, but I ordered in JUNE, and then the above happened on Sunday.

You would think there would be some urgency to rectify this problem ASAP by a reputable company with good customer service, but no, the best I got when I called today after hearing nothing since Sunday morning was "we THINK it will be ready by Thursday December 31st".

Note to anyone checking this thread that hasn't ordered yet: do NOT order from Costa Mesa, you'll be doing yourself a favor.

White on white :cool:
Ok cool. I ordered Black on Black. I have not seen a lot of people order Black on Black or White on White.

I'm up in the Bay as well. I got VIN yesterday. No updates on delivery, but the estimate changed to just 12/31. I got a text yesterday that said my car would be finishing up the last few days of the year which means today, tomorrow, or Thursday.

IDK. Elon just announced that they are giving 3 months of free of full-self driving for people who get delivery between today and Thursday.

Reactions: Vram09