Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering how there could be so many cars on the Kansas city (and other locations) lot of you have 3 days to pick your car up. This makes sense to me. Otherwise, I would suspect that a lot of people would have been skipped and I could possibly have my car by now if that wasn't the case.

If only the people at the Kansas city location would tell people that too.
Just got a mssg to confirm delivery. Earliest available was 6/3 @ 8am. There was no option to pick up in person. It said my location qualified for home delivery. Will reach out to SA is I can pick up in person sooner.

Yeah for you. When did you order? What specs did you order?
I ordered Black SR+, black interior no FSD on 4/13. Delivery date is now showing as 1 June - 7 June. With that being said, I haven’t heard from or been able to get in contact with my SA and haven’t had any communication about pickup aside from the automated email from Tesla about my VIN.

I’m not surprised though. My SA has been less than helpful through this entire experience. I’ve had better luck just calling in and talking to whomever answers the phone.

Got a call from my SA at the Chicago Grand location yesterday morning and she said "any day now!" so I should sort financing/trade in.

Didnt have an EDD for a few days this week. Previously was June 9-30, then 5-8 weeks, then nothing, yesterday it was June 11-30 and now its showing 15-30. No vin! (Not so) patiently waiting...

SR+ white/white, aero, no FSD

Reactions: Aeonofgods
Took delivery yesterday at Lynnwood! Very quick experience. My dad spent the whole ride over prepping me to rebuff all the car dealership upsell tactics he assumed Tesla would try, but I just signed two pieces of paper and took off in my car. I love it more than anything. I did run into one issue: the wireless phone charger just isn't working. Pretty annoying, since I'm headed back to Juneau on Monday before service centers open back up for the week. I called the mobile service guy for Juneau and he said he'd see if someone can meet my dad at the docks when he drops it off at the barge shipping company on Tuesday. Otherwise, I'll just have to use a phone charging cord (like a philistine!) until his next scheduled service trip to Juneau in a month. I'm still totally happy about the car. I would understand if someone felt that a slip-up like that would be unacceptable to them, but at least I know that I can call the service guy on his cell on a weekend and he'll do what he can to help out.

The wait's worth it, everyone! I believe in you!

Took delivery yesterday at Lynnwood! Very quick experience. My dad spent the whole ride over prepping me to rebuff all the car dealership upsell tactics he assumed Tesla would try, but I just signed two pieces of paper and took off in my car. I love it more than anything. I did run into one issue: the wireless phone charger just isn't working. Pretty annoying, since I'm headed back to Juneau on Monday before service centers open back up for the week. I called the mobile service guy for Juneau and he said he'd see if someone can meet my dad at the docks when he drops it off at the barge shipping company on Tuesday. Otherwise, I'll just have to use a phone charging cord (like a philistine!) until his next scheduled service trip to Juneau in a month. I'm still totally happy about the car. I would understand if someone felt that a slip-up like that would be unacceptable to them, but at least I know that I can call the service guy on his cell on a weekend and he'll do what he can to help out.

The wait's worth it, everyone! I believe in you!
can I take your car since my phone doesn't have wireless charging haha (one plus 7 pro)

I'm curious -- what does the "Tesla vision prompt" look like? Could I be missing it? It sounds like good things don't start happening until after you get this prompt.
Screenshot_20210528-180544_Chrome.jpg