Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered April 11th. No news, no Tesla vision acceptance, dates currently show June 13th - 23rd (though I give zero credit to those)
I ordered April 11 too. My date changed to June 13-June 20 yesterday morning, but ended up received my vin afternoon. My SA at Lawrence location told me that the car is just off the line and waiting for transportation to Canada. Once close to Canada, they’ll let me schedule delivery, which probably would be next week.

I had a June 15-30 EDD, disappeared yesterday and hasn't come back. In New Jersey. Ordered 5/1 took off hold 5/22, *Shrugs* On top of that my Honda's started went bad today in Wawa's parking lot. :) CANT WAIT for this new car!!! From 2007 Honda Civic to Model 3! This time waiting will feel like it was so short once we have these cars hold strong we are in this together haha!

You're telling me... my estimated delivery time is 12-14 weeks after I ordered. (when I ordered it said estimated 1-13 weeks)
Mine changed to something crazy just before I got my vin. I think you will see something soon. I know you have been waiting longer than me. I was told my car has been built, but it still may need to be shipped from California. So that sounds like another week.

Reactions: makirules