Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered in Charlotte NC - 5/8 Black/Black with 19" Sport Rims - Woke up and saw many Model Ys and 1 Model 3 in stock on the web near me. I was close to pulling trigger on Model Y online. Checked my page and had me accept vision and then saw my VIN! Lately my ranges were June 14-23, 16-23 then June 17-23 and seemed to be getting close. Now shows June 14-20 with a VIN.

Your order date... and config other than the rims is my car... How the F***K is this even possible hahahahahaha

Does anyone think that SR+ Whites are having delivering issues? or is it only me, Mine got the delivery day moved again :mad:

I order it on 4/23 and has been moving all the way from the end of May to this new delivery day(end of June!?)

Estimated Delivery: June 14 - June 25​

No VIN yet 😞

Does anyone think that SR+ Whites are having delivering issues? or is it only me, Mine got the delivery day moved again :mad:

I order it on 4/23 and has been moving all the way from the end of May to this new delivery day(end of June!?)

No VIN yet 😞
Well.. there have been a few that have been delivered or are in the process of being delivered (see my Reddit post up above or the order tracking sheet here).

I want to say that they make them very last for the US... at least that's what it seems like to me.

Guess we all should have paid a bit more to have a different color.. then maybe we would have had our cars by now.

Reactions: Diego_Rdz_

No VIN yet 😞
My White/White SR+ ordered 5/4 in Houston, TX, is showing my June 14-26. It was June 13 yesterday. Window is getting smaller, but pushing towards the back end of June.

Well.. there have been a few that have been delivered or are in the process of being delivered (see my Reddit post up above or the order tracking sheet here).

I want to say that they make them very last for the US... at least that's what it seems like to me.

Guess we all should have paid a bit more to have a different color.. then maybe we would have had our cars by now.
Anyone that ordered a white/white SR+ this quarter that lives in the NE/Mid Atlantic and has received a VIN yet? My EDD shifted slightly to 16-30 June from 15-28 June.

For those of you who have VINs (with apologies to those who don't), how long did it take between getting the VIN assigned and being able to schedule delivery? I didn't realize there was another round of nervous and uncertain waiting after the VIN was assigned. In my case it hasn't yet been 24 hours, but any uncertainty is nerve-wracking!

For those of you who have VINs (with apologies to those who don't), how long did it take between getting the VIN assigned and being able to schedule delivery? I didn't realize there was another round of nervous and uncertain waiting after the VIN was assigned. In my case it hasn't yet been 24 hours, but any uncertainty is nerve-wracking!
Mine took a few days. Vin was on the account page, got a text with a link to schedule delivery

Reactions: sidsub
Our house will be down to 1 car... Luckily my son is done with school when I sell my other car.. Carvana is taking it, at the time I went through Carvana I didn't expect it to keep going or even come close to push into the next quarter
I ordered my M3 on the day I agreed to offer from Carvana. The sales person at the showroom said 6 weeks but they expect to deliver in 2-3 weeks.... I sold my car a week later thinking I would be waiting only a week at most 2....8 weeks later.. I'm still waiting...

Just did the final payment, I might be getting it on promised date of 6/3. I will believe it when I have it :)

Reactions: mdanieltech
My White/White SR+ ordered 5/4 in Houston, TX, is showing my June 14-26. It was June 13 yesterday. Window is getting smaller, but pushing towards the back end of June.
Exactly what mine has been doing. But mine shows June 14-23 now. Window is getting smaller. Ordered March 31, White/black interior SR+ Corpus Christi. I’ve yet to really see anyone from TX get theirs. Still no VIN either.

My VIN was available on 5/28 after accepting the teslavision disclaimer and EDD was 5/29 to 6/1. Got sms on 5/30 to schedule deliver. First available spot for 6/3 @8am and I picked that.

I got my VIN Saturday 5/29 and still haven’t been contacted for a pickup date. Account shows delivery estimate 6/3-6/6

Exactly what mine has been doing. But mine shows June 14-23 now. Window is getting smaller. Ordered March 31, White/black interior SR+ Corpus Christi. I’ve yet to really see anyone from TX get theirs. Still no VIN either.
I also wonder if the recent news of Tesla having to build cars in Texas, ship them out, and back in has anything to do with it. I dont think the Tesla Texas factory is up yet.

Got my VIN 5/28, SA texted me 5/29 and told me to expect 6/12 delivery. My window on the site changed to 6/5-6/11 yesterday, just texted my SA to see if it was pushed up. But I haven't heard anything else, no links to setup delivery or anything.