Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called the Kansas City SC...and once again they really couldn't tell me anything different. Talked to someone named Pete who was very nice, but unfortunately told me that they haven't really got many SR+ vehicles lately. He said most likely the last 2 weeks of June. Of course this sort of coincides with my current EDD of June 19 - June 26.

Looks like I am waiting 2-3 more weeks (unless someone has the same configuration out of Kansas City refuses delivery and I get assigned to it... which I would love to find someone who ordered my same config BEFORE I ordered mine).... but I really don't think Tesla participates in the first come first serve process.

I have already waited about 11 weeks... what's 2 or 3 more weeks... right?
I would definitely say next time you call the KC location ask for a man named Ethan. I spoke to him the other day and he was incredibly nice and super helpful. He did say based on my order date I should definitely be expecting end of June as an EDD.. so he seemed to know what he was talking about I guess 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: makirules
Delivery time is everything they say it is! Be patient it is worth the wait!
B0A1740D-F246-4919-A9A0-F5B2B3269CE1.jpeg

In
My EDD moved 1 day to left. Yesterday had texted my SA about my July 15 - Aug 4 window. He said “Good afternoon, pardon the delay reply as we have been back to back during the day. We should have a much clearer idea of when your pickup will be in the upcoming week. If a VIN does not pair to your order automatically towards the 6/23 we can review existing new inventory options already on the ground as well.”

Last night, we decided to change exterior color from White to MSM. I texted him at 9 pm last night and at 11.30 am today he replied “This update has been submitted and will reflect within your My Tesla Account towards end of the day.”

I refreshed my account at noon and now it reflects MSM and the additional $1000. He seems to take time to reply but his replies are thoughtful. Maybe I got lucky with my SA.
My EDD is still same with color change. I’m hoping to get the update next week and we are also scheduled for electric outlet 14-50 in our garage on Thursday next week.

Also, starting Monday June 7, CT is increasing state rebate innCHEAPR program from $1500 to $2250. Seems like Tesla will deliver ton of cars in last 2 weeks to make a big quarter of sales.

For reference, I had ordered on May 27 when it showed 8-13 weeks wait. Mentally prepared to wait till mid/late August but will gladly accept delivery in June or July.
this morning, my date moved to

July 20 - August 09 from July 15 to August 4​

UPDATE: Got my VIN on May 29th. Reached out to my SA for an EDD. I am told that it should arrive on June 16th and as long as the car passes its inspection I could expect to pick it up that weekend. They will be scheduling an appt soon. Time from getting a VIN to EDD three weeks. My guess is I got the VIN when it was loaded on the truck to transfer to Florida. I guess on the bright side....It will be an awesome Father's Day present for my husband!!!