Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YOU GUYS!!!! I GOT MY VIN!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Just refreshed my page to see if the trade-in offer showed anywhere on there, and I had the TV prompt and now I have a VIN with an EDD of Jun 24-30.
Congrats! Just curious, did you also receive a text/email also advising the VIN has been assigned or regarding the TV prompt? I'm sure I'm like many that refresh my account page multiple times a day so this wont be an issue, just curious what to expect.

Reactions: GiFer and makirules
Congrats! Just curious, did you also receive a text/email also advising the VIN has been assigned or regarding the TV prompt? I'm sure I'm like many that refresh my account page multiple times a day so this wont be an issue, just curious what to expect.
I saw mine first on the page (because I refresh it at least 100 times a day). Then I got a phone call from my delivery advisor, followed by a text message from the same person.

No, I actually went into my account to see if the trade in value had been linked to my account, because I for my car quotes as a trade in. That’s when I noticed the prompt was there and then I got my VIN after accepting TV.
I never got a text or email about the prompt 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am scheduled to pick my M3 up tomorrow in Houston, TX but I don’t think I’m going to make it by the time they close at 6, which is when my appointment is scheduled for. They told me it would be a touch less delivery, so will it just be sitting in their parking lot when I get there and I use my app to get in the car? I tried calling but was on hold 30 minutes with no answer.

Reactions: GiFer
I am scheduled to pick my M3 up tomorrow in Houston, TX but I don’t think I’m going to make it by the time they close at 6, which is when my appointment is scheduled for. They told me it would be a touch less delivery, so will it just be sitting in their parking lot when I get there and I use my app to get in the car? I tried calling but was on hold 30 minutes with no answer.
Yes. That’s exactly how I picked mine up. Touch less. When you accept the delivery on your Tesla account page, just logout from Tesla app on your phone and log back in. You will have the app able to unlock the car. Then you will pair your phone as a key by placing your keycard near arm rest (the keys should be inside the car when you get inside). Then just drive and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: GiFer and durbinlc
Anyone near StL have a pickup scheduled this month at the Chesterfield location? My M3 SR+ is supposed to arrive the 17th and delivery is currently scheduled for the 18th. Wondering if anyone else has a similar timeline.
I have my order with that location, though no VIN yet. Who was able to tell you yours would arrive on the 17th? When I have asked my SA he just says it will be this month, but will never commit to anything.