Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this email:

Earlier today you may have received an email from Tesla labeled "Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment." Please disregard this email as it was sent in error. You will be able to submit final payment once your VIN is assigned and final agreements are available.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to get you behind the wheel of your Tesla as soon as possible. We will contact you with next steps as soon as you have been assigned a VIN.

Best regards,

Tesla Order Support

Just got this email:

Earlier today you may have received an email from Tesla labeled "Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment." Please disregard this email as it was sent in error. You will be able to submit final payment once your VIN is assigned and final agreements are available.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to get you behind the wheel of your Tesla as soon as possible. We will contact you with next steps as soon as you have been assigned a VIN.

Best regards,

Tesla Order Support
Yeah me too. If anything it made it worst I opened it up like oooohhhhhh email From tesla this is it!!!!!! Yeah worst feeling ever.

Just got this email:

Best regards,

Tesla Order Support
That's called, "Twisting the knife!"

just received this.

1624079128434.png

Today was the day. Tesla finally delivered my 2nd Tesla to my house at Arlington, TX - M3 SR+, white exterior/black interior, no FSD, and 18 aero wheel.

Since this was 2nd Tesla (1st one is MY LR that was picked up in Sept 2020), I was not stressed about the whole procedure. There was one hiccup of Tesla Fort Worth SC delivering my vehicle to different person yesterday. SC called yesterday and apologized for adding extra 50 miles to new car which I am grown enough to just let it go without making a deal.

Upon inspection, car is at 99% perfect status. There was a minor bumper misaligning to the body but it is not a big deal for me or my wife. I am pretty sure SC will take care of it without fuss.

On extra note, my wife and I are simply shocked at how low and small M3 is compared to our MY. We are excited to take it for a spin once we are done moving the house from Austin, TX.

Cheers and always good luck to future Tesla owners 😉👍

20210619_105713.jpg