Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was assigned a VIN today!!

Ordered 5/4
SR+, blue/black, 18in aero, no FSD

I randomly decided to check the account page this afternoon, and saw the button to accept tesla vision. EDD is now July 24-30
Nooooo!!! My EDD just changed from the dreaded 8-12 weeks to 9/3-9/23. I ordered 5/31 so a little sad, but hoping for earlier no matter what it says.
I ordered on 6/2 went from 8-12 weeks to exactly the same as you. 9/3 to to 9/23.

Reactions: curlette461
Thank you, ALL, for your kindness and for cheering me on. Update: About 5 minutes ago, I logged in again and my balance was ready to be paid. I linked my bank account and walked through the steps. My delivery appointment automatically appeared for 01 August 9 am to 6 pm.

Haven’t been contacted by a Delivery Assistant yet, but hoping to take delivery sooner. If I am waiting until August 1st, that’ll be 9 weeks total time waiting.

Good luck to everyone. I hope your VIN assignments come soon. Looks like I’ll still be here in purgatory with y’all for a couple more weeks .. at least! 😉😈

Thank you, ALL, for your kindness and for cheering me on. Update: About 5 minutes ago, I logged in again and my balance was ready to be paid. I linked my bank account and walked through the steps. My delivery appointment automatically appeared for 01 August 9 am to 6 pm.

Haven’t been contacted by a Delivery Assistant yet, but hoping to take delivery sooner. If I am waiting until August 1st, that’ll be 9 weeks total time waiting.

Good luck to everyone. I hope your VIN assignments come soon. Looks like I’ll still be here in purgatory with y’all for a couple more weeks .. at least! 😉😈
Again, congrats! Feel free to join us as long as you want. Most of us aren't going anywhere 😂

It’s happening!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Getting ready to head to the gym this morning and I check my email.. “Review Your Tesla Lease Offer”

I log into my account.. accept the lease and there it is in all its glory: MY VIN!!!!

My EDD is now July 25 - July 31

Sent an email to my SA and I’m anticipating a call/text as soon as he gets in this morning.

When I least expected it.. it happened!

P.S. The email was sent at 11:22 pm ET
Congrats!

Reactions: CCRM3
New here from NJ! Ordered on July 10th M3 SR+ Midnight Silver/ black interior, 18" aero. Original EDD was 8-12 weeks. Changed to August 10 - 30, then 8-12 weeks yesterday, but now showing August 12 - September 07. Curious to see how that shifts based on some of your experiences!

You made it all this way and decided not to get it? How come?
Build quality looked at some here in Tampa and 50% had issues a 40k car shouldn’t have. From panels to paint and interior misalignment. I’ll wait to see if Tesla can rectify their build issues. I shouldn’t have to inspect the vehicle that much. I’ve had over 10 new cars and never had to take car back for some panel gaps or paint issues. I did once have to take back my VW GTI for a headliner issues but that’s it. I’m not out of the Tesla gang just waiting a little longer.

Reactions: Macb00kemdanno