Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD changed from July 17 - July 31 to 7-13 weeks now.

It's done this before and went back to July so we'll see.
Just got off the call with local Tesla sales advisor (not my advisor because I can never seem to reach her).

She was able to provide me a rough status on when my vehicle will leave the factory and she said by end of month I should have a VIN assigned.

For anyone getting ghosted by their SA, you can call Tesla directly at this #: (888) 518-3752

Delivery appointment scheduled for Tuesday!
Sweet!! Are you having it shipped to your house or picking it up?

Reactions: Jcavs88
BLUE SR+ / WHITE INTERIOR AVAILABLE (Took 8 minutes for it to go! Hope someone got it here)

Available in Orange County, CA

1626542870725.png

Last edited:
It finally happened for me. Located in Vancouver BC. Ordered May 15, black with white interior, 18" wheel no FSD. SA said i should be getting. Y car end of quarter but it didn't happen. EDD was finally consistently for the last week showing July 5 to July 25, then up 1 day as the date passes, then 9 - 13 weeks for 2 days, then back to July 14 - 26 range following, then up a day for the next 2. Finally got a message from SA saying he found me a car yesterday, got the TV prompt but no VIN until this morning after I got an email from the delivery advisor. Delivery scheduled for Monday!

The wait would definitely not be as stressful if they just kept the EDD consistent from the date order instead of it changing it on the daily. Anyways, good luck to all that is still waiting. It'll happen soon!

I ordered the SR+ in early June. My delivery date says it is between 7/31 and 8/7 but I still have not had a Sales Advisor reach out. I am concerned that whoever I am assigned will drop the ball when it comes to notifying me of the actual delivery date and quite frankly for any issues that may crop up upon taking delivery.

I ordered the SR+ in early June. My delivery date says it is between 7/31 and 8/7 but I still have not had a Sales Advisor reach out. I am concerned that whoever I am assigned will drop the ball when it comes to notifying me of the actual delivery date and quite frankly for any issues that may crop up upon taking delivery.

My apologiesI forgot to ask my question. Who should I reach out to?

I had the same issue, my SA ghosted me right after the $100 order deposit. Tried calling SA directly - voicemail. Tried calling local dealership directly - voicemail.

I then called Tesla directly via this # ( (888) 518-3752 ). They ask for a zip code which then paired me to my local dealership. Then did they finally pick up the call and I was able to speak to an actual human this time.

They told me my vehicle is prepped to leave the factory before end of month. They're able to see some soft data that you wouldn't be able to see.

Try calling that # and let me know how it goes!

Reactions: prplrain