Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Emailed my SA today because he was able to pull up a manufacture timeline with more accurate estimates.

He got back to me today saying he no longer has access when he logs into the system, but is checking with his manager to see if he can request access.

First I've ever heard of this, but I trust him. I've seen him in person a few times so far.... I'll edit/reply to this if he has any other info :p
My SA replied to me. He said that none of them (including his manager) have access to the manufacture timeline portal anymore. Must've been a change at head office, but he's going to update me if he hears anything. 🥴

Also getting this error now when I even try to check 🤷🏻‍♀️
4C8C5AC3-30F5-4067-AD29-01DC89801BB5.jpeg

I'm getting a similar issue as you! Might be a temporary outage. View attachment 686608
Your car is missing haha.
I was like is this poor cropping but then realized no the actual shadow is there but no car lmaooo.

Also I will start to post updates on my inventory order in like a week once I get more info but apparently I’m scheduled to be able to pick it up when it arrives on 08/03 to my local service center. Had to get 19” wheels and white interior but I’m not complaining :)

Ordered May 25th
MSM/Black/Aero wheels

Finally got my delivery date scheduled for July 28th!!
I was told by my SA about 2 weeks ago that it wouldn't be until August or even September, but I guess they were just going with what the EDD said. I suddenly had a VIN and next thing I knew I was scheduling delivery.

Stay strong friends, maybe you will get a early surprise too :)

Ordered May 25th
MSM/Black/Aero wheels

I was told by my SA about 2 weeks ago that it wouldn't be until August or even September, but I guess they were just going with what the EDD said. I suddenly had a VIN and next thing I knew I was scheduling delivery.

Congrats! 🎉 What had your EDD been before your VIN showed up?

Ordered May 25th
MSM/Black/Aero wheels

congrats! I'm so happy to hear that. I've been seeing a lot of people get orders closer to their original EDDs

Been stuck on July 27 - August 16 for about 3-4 days so i'm assuming there are cars in production just waiting to come off the line and brought down here for Burbank/LA area.
Same LA native waiting around the same time for mine. Hopefully these dates don't push, I haven't received any real communication yet. Ordered July 3rd, so a month wait time seems hopeful.

Reactions: Baytomax
06/06 order, still same EDD: 07/24-08/13, no updated today, SoCal area
In San Diego, Ordered on 5/23 Blue, black interior, 18" Aero but my date is pushed further back than yours. My EDD is currently August 16 - September 05. Don't know if all the LA orders are keeping them from making it down to San Diego but that is the story I am going to tell myself. At one point my EDD was end of Q2 but kept getting pushed back. I've already had to submit a renewal for my trade-in and may have to reapply for finance next month if I don't get a VIN. Curious if me having to renew my trade in pushed me back down the list, might call to see if that was the case.

In San Diego, Ordered on 5/23 Blue, black interior, 18" Aero but my date is pushed further back than yours. My EDD is currently August 16 - September 05. Don't know if all the LA orders are keeping them from making it down to San Diego but that is the story I am going to tell myself. At one point my EDD was end of Q2 but kept getting pushed back. I've already had to submit a renewal for my trade-in and may have to reapply for finance next month if I don't get a VIN. Curious if me having to renew my trade in pushed me back down the list, might call to see if that was the case.
I was told renewing my trade didn’t shift my date, but that same day, my EDD moved a month out 🤷🏻‍♀️