Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date was 8/31-9/21 but has also disappeared as of this morning 🙃 and simply says 7-13 weeks.

M3 SR+, white, no modifications or add ons.

I will be out of my current lease in Sept + am also watching to see if that NJ funding will make it through the month of August…

As a reservation holder since early May (5/6 to be exact) my advice to to simply ignore everything you see about an EDD until you get a TeslaVision prompt. It turned out my initial delivery window (6-8 weeks from order date) ended up being very accurate, despite the wild fluctuations I saw; 6-8 weeks, pretty much every single day in June was in my EDD window at one point, then back to 6-8 weeks, then finally got the TeslaVision prompt mid-June and would have taken delivery on the 26th, right at the end of the original 6-8 week window, had I not had to decline delivery.

I am now on track for delivery attempt #2 for the 29th in Owings Mills. After my reservation being placed on hold until 30 Sep, I hit the "I'm ready" button in early July and got the TV prompt sometime last week.

Last edited:
Ordered a 2021 SR+ (White/Black, 19") on 07/18 to replace my existing 2019 SR+ (Blue/Black) . Currently have a August 6th - August 25th EDD, but I am sure that is not accurate. I have an extremely good offer from Caravan that is valid through August 16th so I am hoping I at least have some better idea of a delivery date before then so I can decide what to do with my trade to not let it expire.