Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Were you using the mileage estimate at the top of the screen by the battery icon or the Energy/Trip screen?

The mileage estimate at the top of the screen by the battery icon is worthless. The Energy/Trip screen might take a bit to learn but it's the way to go. I'm a newbie...just figuring this stuff out for myself.
1) I realized I made an error the trip was actually 165 miles so I lost about 30 miles.
Per the charging screen when I left the supercharger I had 210mi range left. Towards the first half I used the charging window screen for an estimate. Towards the latter half I used the mileage estimate towards the battery icon(simply because I was trying to conserve as much as I could so I didn't end up in the boonies at night).

Based on my experience the last two days, I say definitely call the local center. I was able to get my delivery moved up by two days, over what showed available through the account. They may also be able to expedite you being able to schedule.
I don't even have a VIN yet, so I doubt they'd be able to expedite me any more.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
You're the latest date I've seen so far, and I ordered mine on 6/28 too! I'm in KY though... Your post gives me hope! 😅
Based on my experience the last two days, I say definitely call the local center. I was able to get my delivery moved up by two days, over what showed available through the account. They may also be able to expedite you being able to schedule
Based on my experience the last two days, I say definitely call the local center. I was able to get my delivery moved up by two days, over what showed available through the account. They may also be able to expedite you being able to schedule.
@bolo1g2 , this was meant for you.

For all my DFW people, I was able to talk to someone at a store about early June orders not having a VIN yet but our EDD has tightened and only increasing by one day kind of pattern. He said “we expect early June orders to get VINs early august and delivery mid-end of august!” My EDD is 08/12-08/24 so I’m sure a VIN was coming soon anyways and plus this would fit within my initial timeline of 7-11 weeks. Us early June DFW orders are almost there!!